* I was amused when I watched Terrell Owens trying to play Dr. Phil when he consoled Tony Romo after the Seattle game. Remembering his comments after the Philly Super Bowl loss, this time next week weâ€™ll hear …."Well, it wasn’t me who fumbled the snap!"
Yeah right, T.O. like youâ€™re a difference maker. Seattle used a d-back who was literally off the scrap heap, guy who was working as a freaking LOAN OFFICER, to cover your underachieving butt and he did it like he was laying wall-to-wall carpet.
* Do you think Tony Romo will be the NFC holder in the Pro Bowl?
* I still think Parcells walks and T.O. stays.
* Atlanta hired a college coach – Rick Petrino – from Louisville! I donâ€™t get it, especially after the Lou Saban fiasco. I know Petrino has prior NFL experience as an assistant and a coordinator, but so did Saban. Once that Control Freak thing of running a major college program gets in your head, itâ€™s harder to lose than a drug addiction. Bad idea – unless Arthur Blank has written severe financial penalties into the contract in case Petrino gets Nick Saban disease.
* Would Bill Belichick have hugged Eric Mangini if the Patriots lost, and ran over a cameraman to do it?