The Baltimore Ravens will conduct a free practice for fans at M&T Bank Stadium on Saturday, Aug. 6, with the session beginning at 10 a.m.
Also free of charge, parking lots for the event open at 8 a.m., and fans may park in Lots A, B, C and G. Cold tailgating will be permitted in all lots.
Admittance to the stadium for the general public will be through Gates A and D, which open at 9 a.m. No ticket is necessary to attend the event.
One year ago, when the Ravens had a franchise-record 112,051 fans attend training camp practices, 17,851 people filled M&T Bank Stadium for a practice. The largest crowd ever for a stadium practice marked 36,016 fans during the 1998 training camp, when Ravens fans entered the then-new stadium for the first time.
“We love the energy Ravens fans bring to a practice,” head coach John Harbaugh stated. “We look forward to being in front of them on that Saturday.”
This year’s stadium practice, connected by Verizon Wireless, will feature the following interactive fan events and performers:
· Local celebrity emcees in the stands and on-field, providing full reports of activities and player/coach insight
· Interactive games, including inflatables and a Ravens Rookies Kids area
· Face painters, caricatures and a photo booth in the family fun area
· Autograph signings from Baltimore Football Alumni
· Autograph signings and meet-and-greets with the 2011 Ravens Cheerleaders
· The Ravens’ official mascot, Poe
· Baltimore’s Marching Ravens Pep Band
· Unique memorabilia at the Ravens Rummage Sale
· Ravens Team Store
· Lower level concession stands
· Two inside ticket windows will be open near section 142 for regular season and preseason single-game sales
Visit www.BaltimoreRavens.com for more information.