View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Billy Cundiff appreciation threat

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    This is sad. Cundiff did well in 2010, and did a passable job last year despite playing with an injured calf at the end of the year. He also made 11 of 12 FG's in the playoffs. You're seriously bummed; fine, so was I. But I didn't think Ravens' fans treated players this way. As Sam Wyche once said to unruly fans, "You don't live in Cleveland".

Very eye-opening, and very disappointing.
    There are some players as fans you can overlook things like these, but after ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Flacco has the 'it' factor now

Alot of people downplayed the Caldwell hire saying stuff like "he coached Manning and Peyton doesn't need coaching". Any person who has played sports know that having a good coach is a huge asset. I really think caldwell is helping joe a ton and I think it's showing so far.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ryan Clark only hates the Ravens twice a year

Quote Originally Posted by ccoolahan14 View Post
    I'm so sick of hearing about Ryan Clark. I swear he gets more media attention than Ed Reed, solely because he plays for one of the media's favorite teams (the guy wasn't good enough for the Redskins for crying out loud...now he's a pro bowler? Meanwhile, Chris Hope was a "pro bowler" with the Steelers, he goes to the Titans and we never hear about him again...Because like Clark, he was all media hype because he played for the Steelers).

He always says he doesn't
    Tags: clark, steelers Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland