View RSS Feed

RavensDomination

ESPN shows highlights of PI, uses last SF play of SB

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
PI and non call was BS, i feel for the Lions because weve been on the shit end of those calls ourselves, but to single us out as a team thats getting calls is not a narrative to how officiating in general is shitty. Thats pointing to us as getting more than were not and thats not true. Every team, every week gets a few calls for or against them. If thats the story they want to push, dont show a Montage of the Ravens only.
I agree, they had that montage ready and waiting to be shown too. And showing the Super Bowl?! That was last season!

Also, can someone explain to me how the Chykie Brown play at the end of the Steelers game was PI. HE NEVER EVEN TOUCHED SANDERS. The pass was perfect and Sanders dropped it. I guess that is the definition of PI for a lot of people in the modern NFL.

Submit "ESPN shows highlights of PI, uses last SF play of SB" to Digg Submit "ESPN shows highlights of PI, uses last SF play of SB" to del.icio.us Submit "ESPN shows highlights of PI, uses last SF play of SB" to StumbleUpon Submit "ESPN shows highlights of PI, uses last SF play of SB" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland