Baltimore Ravens Message Board & Fan Forum - Voted Baltimore's Best FAQ
Here you can find answers to questions about how the board works. Use the links or search box below to find your way around.
Why should I register?
- Post new threads
- Reply to other peoples' threads
- Edit your posts
- Receive email notification of replies to posts and threads you specify
- Send private messages to other members
- Enter events in the forum calendar
- Set up a 'buddy-list' to quickly see which of your friends are currently online
If you are under the age of 13, the administrator may require that a parent or guardian provides consent before allowing you to complete the registration process. More information about this is available during the registration process.
How do I clear my cookies?
In Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP:
- Click the "Tools" menu.
- Select "Internet Options" from the menu that appears.
- Click "Delete Cookies" on the dialog box that appears. It will be in the center area of the "General" tab.
- Click the "Tools" menu.
- Select "Options" from the menu that appears.
- From the dialog box, select "Privacy" on the left.
- Find "Cookies" on the main pane, and click the "Clear" button adjacent to it.
How can I change the information in my profile?
Edit your profile here.
What is the signature for?
If the administrator has enabled signatures, then you will have the option to include your signature on any posts you make. If you have specified a signature, then the forum will automatically append your signature to any messages you post. You can disable signatures on a per-post basis by un-ticking the 'Show Signature' checkbox when you compose your message.
You may turn the signature on and off on posts you have already made by editing the post and altering the state of the 'Show Signature' option.
You can set your signature by editing your profile.
I lost my password, what can I do?
This will bring up a page where you should enter your registered email address, and an email will be sent to that address instantly, with instructions for resetting your password.
How do I add a custom status to my profile?
How do I get a picture under my username?
If the administrator has provided a set of avatars, and avatars are enabled, you may select an avatar that best describes your personality.
The administrator may also have enabled custom avatars, which allows you to upload an avatar image from your computer.
For more information about avatars, click here.
What are the buddy and ignore lists?
Ignore lists are used for those people whose messages you wish not to read. By adding someone to your ignore list, those messages posted by these individuals will be hidden when you read a thread.