Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    793

    "You are what your record says you are!"



    it says we are 9-2 and winning games we are supposed to win!!

    I see our defense coming together and an Offense with massive potential. it seems like we are getting stronger and peaking as we get closer to the playoffs...which is always good.

    I also think that Houston is showing some weakness and are getting exposed. Can they keep up this fast pace? i don't think so and I feel they will lose 2 games as the season winds down.

    For the Broncos (and their stolen logo) coming into Baltimore...I can't wait to knock them back down a notch and maybe...just maybe secure home field throughout the entire playoffs.

    I like what our record says we are!!!




  2. #2

    Re: "You are what your record says you are!"

    Broncos stolen logo?




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    793

    Re: "You are what your record says you are!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    Broncos stolen logo?
    reference Baltimore Stallions CFL...




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Glen Burnie, MD
    Posts
    1,096

    Re: "You are what your record says you are!"

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenDavey View Post
    it says we are 9-2 and winning games we are supposed to win!!

    I see our defense coming together and an Offense with massive potential. it seems like we are getting stronger and peaking as we get closer to the playoffs...which is always good.

    I also think that Houston is showing some weakness and are getting exposed. Can they keep up this fast pace? i don't think so and I feel they will lose 2 games as the season winds down.

    For the Broncos (and their stolen logo) coming into Baltimore...I can't wait to knock them back down a notch and maybe...just maybe secure home field throughout the entire playoffs.

    I like what our record says we are!!!
    The Ravens have nothing to apologize for, just keep working to improve. I seriously read a post (not here) that said they were the worst 9-2 team in the league...




  5. #5

    Re: "You are what your record says you are!"

    Quote Originally Posted by CRZA938 View Post
    The Ravens have nothing to apologize for, just keep working to improve. I seriously read a post (not here) that said they were the worst 9-2 team in the league...
    Lol they are actually correct.

    We are the ONLY 9-2 team in the NFL.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold




  6. #6

    Re: "You are what your record says you are!"

    Quote Originally Posted by goldenelite28 View Post
    Lol they are actually correct.

    We are the ONLY 9-2 team in the NFL.
    I disagree. We are the best 9-2 team in the NFL

    Also, we're the most average 9-2 team in the NFL ...




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland