Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 44
  1. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,123

    Re: I love seeing Patriots and Steelers fans PISSED when we win



    Spent some time over on a Steelers board. Wow, they've been ranting about the games being fixed, to obviously league and officiating favoritism of the Ravens.

    Oh to see the world through piss colored glasses. Officiating bias? 05 Super Bowl anyone? BTW - Did you know Jerome Bettis was from Detroit?

    Complaining about the obvious block in the back on Boldin? Remember James Harrison's return for a TD that Woodley ( I believe) blocked in the back on, that wasn't called?

    Their boards may look like ours after a loss, but we aren't that bad.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  2. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Where Ravens Fans Roam Free
    Posts
    1,894

    Re: I love seeing Patriots and Steelers fans PISSED when we win

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Complaining about the obvious block in the back on Boldin? Remember James Harrison's return for a TD that Woodley ( I believe) blocked in the back on, that wasn't called?
    That block by Boldin was a crackback block. That is something that Hines Ward made a career out of doing, but of course Steelers fans had no problem with those plays. I watched the replay of that hit by Boldin about ten times. Boldin hit the SD defender on his side, not his back. I am not saying that blocks like that have not been called in the past, but it was absolutely not an obvious block in the back.




  3. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,123

    Re: I love seeing Patriots and Steelers fans PISSED when we win

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    That block by Boldin was a crackback block. That is something that Hines Ward made a career out of doing, but of course Steelers fans had no problem with those plays. I watched the replay of that hit by Boldin about ten times. Boldin hit the SD defender on his side, not his back. I am not saying that blocks like that have not been called in the past, but it was absolutely not an obvious block in the back.
    No argument here, just an observation of them complaining while overlooking benefits of calls in the past.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  4. #28

    Re: I love seeing Patriots and Steelers fans PISSED when we win

    Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Exactly^^^ They come off as a bunch of pompous, entitled New England pricks
    Are these the same racist pricks I hear about booing and harassing a black ice hockey player?

    I think their infamy as fans are known worldwide...
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.




  5. Re: I love seeing Patriots and Steelers fans PISSED when we win

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Pretty tough talk from two franchises who despite a penchant for good coaching, scouting, and talent - needed help from officials (and to cheat in the pat's case) to achieve their glory.
    And apparently are still cheating.

    Cunningham suspended 4 games for PEDs
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!




  6. #30

    Re: I love seeing Patriots and Steelers fans PISSED when we win

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    That block by Boldin was a crackback block. That is something that Hines Ward made a career out of doing, but of course Steelers fans had no problem with those plays. I watched the replay of that hit by Boldin about ten times. Boldin hit the SD defender on his side, not his back. I am not saying that blocks like that have not been called in the past, but it was absolutely not an obvious block in the back.
    A friend of mine posted that Q looked like Ward on that block, I had to correct him though, told him Q made that block at the play, Ward would have been cheapshotting someone on the other side of the field.




  7. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hazzard County
    Posts
    1,090

    Re: I love seeing Patriots and Steelers fans PISSED when we win

    Holy shit. I just looked at the Squalers board. WOW!




  8. #32

    Re: I love seeing Patriots and Steelers fans PISSED when we win

    The open letter to Goodall asking for Q to be fined is pretty funny. The one gif posted shows Q did not make contact with the safety's back, you can see he hit him in the side and spun him around.




  9. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,123

    Re: I love seeing Patriots and Steelers fans PISSED when we win

    Quote Originally Posted by mjones73 View Post
    The open letter to Goodall asking for Q to be fined is pretty funny. The one gif posted shows Q did not make contact with the safety's back, you can see he hit him in the side and spun him around.
    Where is that one??
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  10. #34

    Re: I love seeing Patriots and Steelers fans PISSED when we win

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Where is that one??
    http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=68&f=1897&t=10708099




  11. #35

    Re: I love seeing Patriots and Steelers fans PISSED when we win

    Wow, they really are spending a lot of time worrying about what should be a non-issue for them. They should really concentrate on the fact that Ben could die if he plays and his extremely rare condition involving his rib possibly contacting his aorta actually happens.He could possibly die and still suffer through death and still win the game for them... being as he is so tough and all.




  12. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit Michigan
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    He could possibly die and still suffer through death and still win the game for them... being as he is so tough and all.
    Not positive, but I think that would be an NFL first.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

    –Eleanor Roosevelt




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland