Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Perry Hall, MD
    Posts
    13,551

    Ravens 8 Point Favorites



    Ravens now listed as 8 point favorites v Steelers on Sunday. Next week's early line has the Ravens @ Redskins as a pick 'em game.

    LINK
    Follow me on Twitter @ russellstreport




  2. #2

    Re: Ravens 8 Point Favorites

    I can't believe the spread is that high!! I'd take the Steelers, with their D, and this point spread.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,460
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Ravens 8 Point Favorites

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    I can't believe the spread is that high!! I'd take the Steelers, with their D, and this point spread.
    To me it basically says Ben isn't playing.




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,123

    Re: Ravens 8 Point Favorites

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    To me it basically says Ben isn't playing.
    That's how I see it too. But I'm still not touching this game with a 10ft pole.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  5. #5

    Re: Ravens 8 Point Favorites

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    That's how I see it too. But I'm still not touching this game with a 10ft pole.
    Steelers will be Jeremy's stone cold Lock of the Week..




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    21,146

    Re: Ravens 8 Point Favorites

    8 is a pretty big number, Ben or no Ben.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area
    Posts
    2,053

    Re: Ravens 8 Point Favorites

    Mandatory WARNING: clause --
    Don't forget the line is the "midpoint" for where the bookies expect to get the most profit. Future actual game result predictions based upon past performance is not guaranteed!




  8. #8

    Re: Ravens 8 Point Favorites

    I never bet on a team I have rooting interest in because my heart gets involved in the pick not just my head




  9. #9

    Re: Ravens 8 Point Favorites

    The Ravens often fail to cover when they are favorites. I correctly predicted they win the last two and not cover. The last time they were -8 in this game was when Dennis Dixon started and his 4th qtr rushing TD closed the door on that cover. This, however will be one of those times when the Ravens cover. I see them winning by at least 10.




  10. #10

    Re: Ravens 8 Point Favorites

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    8 is a pretty big number, Ben or no Ben.
    Exactly! Take the points and Pittsburgh.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Ellicott City, MD
    Posts
    106

    Re: Ravens 8 Point Favorites

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenusMaximus View Post
    The Ravens often fail to cover when they are favorites. I correctly predicted they win the last two and not cover. The last time they were -8 in this game was when Dennis Dixon started and his 4th qtr rushing TD closed the door on that cover. This, however will be one of those times when the Ravens cover. I see them winning by at least 10.
    Somebody in Vegas must agree with you, as the line has jumped to 9.5. Wow.




  12. #12

    Re: Ravens 8 Point Favorites

    Quote Originally Posted by BMann View Post
    Somebody in Vegas must agree with you, as the line has jumped to 9.5. Wow.
    I just found it at 7.5




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland