Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Did boldin call out cam?



    Someone posted earlier he did




  2. #2

    Re: Did boldin call out cam?

    He did in the Chargers game, sort of--in the 4th qtr, he pointed out to Cam that the Chargers were sitting on the out routes so the middle of the field was open for slants and crossing routes

    Don't know if he did it again in this game against the Steelers




  3. #3

    Re: Did boldin call out cam?

    Well if he did, he barely has any room to talk. Boldin is a drive killer with his fullback like speed and stone hands. Rather see Jacoby Jones on the feild than him. Of all the Ravens on the ENTIRE roster, I want him back least of any of them.




  4. #4

    Re: Did boldin call out cam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Well if he did, he barely has any room to talk. Boldin is a drive killer with his fullback like speed and stone hands. Rather see Jacoby Jones on the feild than him. Of all the Ravens on the ENTIRE roster, I want him back least of any of them.
    You pick Boldin and I'll raise you a Cary freaking Williams. Dude is horrible to the point where I wouldn't trust him to deliver pizza's.

    Cam need's to cal out Boldin and tell him to catch passes that hit him in the hands, doesn't matter if a CB is draped on you, make the catch. That was your pedigree, making the tought catches and out muscling DB's for the ball. Do ou need some Geritrol to figure out how to do that again Boldin?




  5. #5

    Re: Did boldin call out cam?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    You pick Boldin and I'll raise you a Cary freaking Williams. Dude is horrible to the point where I wouldn't trust him to deliver pizza's.

    Cam need's to cal out Boldin and tell him to catch passes that hit him in the hands, doesn't matter if a CB is draped on you, make the catch. That was your pedigree, making the tought catches and out muscling DB's for the ball. Do ou need some Geritrol to figure out how to do that again Boldin?
    Boldins problem is he makes the tough catches but misses the easy ones that are perfect passes




  6. #6

    Re: Did boldin call out cam?

    I can't imagine either one being back. Isn't Boldin due a big roster bonus next year (he'll never see it) -and Cary Williams turned down a 3 yr $15 Million deal with the Ravens (he'll never see that again either).

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    You pick Boldin and I'll raise you a Cary freaking Williams. Dude is horrible to the point where I wouldn't trust him to deliver pizza's.

    Cam need's to cal out Boldin and tell him to catch passes that hit him in the hands, doesn't matter if a CB is draped on you, make the catch. That was your pedigree, making the tought catches and out muscling DB's for the ball. Do ou need some Geritrol to figure out how to do that again Boldin?




  7. #7

    Re: Did boldin call out cam?

    Cary Williams is nowhere near as bad as some of you are trying to make him out to be.

    Did you only watch the first 4 games of the season?
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.




  8. #8

    Re: Did boldin call out cam?

    The front office has always intended Bolden to walk after this year (at least since the draft last year). They drafted Doss with the intention of Tandon taking over that role.

    BTW I know Bolden made some mistakes yesterday, but Jesus you guys have some short memories. If it wasn't for him Rice doesn't make the first down last week and this team would be 8-4 with only a 1 game lead in the division and panic mode would be even worse then it is now (if that's possible).
    "People against the abuse of dead horses and the idea of moving Lardarius Webb to safety"

    Member: 07/22/2013




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    21,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Cary Williams is nowhere near as bad as some of you are trying to make him out to be.

    Did you only watch the first 4 games of the season?
    Agreed.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  10. #10

    Re: Did boldin call out cam?

    Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    I can't imagine either one being back. Isn't Boldin due a big roster bonus next year (he'll never see it) -and Cary Williams turned down a 3 yr $15 Million deal with the Ravens (he'll never see that again either).
    Have you watched the last 6-7 weeks? Williams has been just about our defensive player lately. He isn't getting beat deep like he did earlier in his starting career here. He also tackles very well for a CB and has value in run support. You also have to consider how much better he has to be at sticking with receivers than other CBs in the league, considering opposing QBs can sit in the pocket unmolested for far too long.

    His decision to turn down the Raven contract offer this offseason is shockingly looking like a wise move. He's a lock to get far more guaranteed money in free agency in a few months.

    We have a lot of problems on D right now. I am of the opinion that Williams is nowhere near the top of that list.




  11. #11

    Re: Did boldin call out cam?

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    Have you watched the last 6-7 weeks? Williams has been just about our defensive player lately. He isn't getting beat deep like he did earlier in his starting career here. He also tackles very well for a CB and has value in run support. You also have to consider how much better he has to be at sticking with receivers than other CBs in the league, considering opposing QBs can sit in the pocket unmolested for far too long.

    His decision to turn down the Raven contract offer this offseason is shockingly looking like a wise move. He's a lock to get far more guaranteed money in free agency in a few months.

    We have a lot of problems on D right now. I am of the opinion that Williams is nowhere near the top of that list.
    I would have to agree. I'm starting to think Cary's problems early were due to the hip surgery. Think about how crucial turning the hips is to a CB. I think we were all too quick to judge him early and he was just struggling to trust his physical abilities again. Not only did he have the hip surgery, he also had surgery for a torn labrum prior to that in the offseason.
    "People against the abuse of dead horses and the idea of moving Lardarius Webb to safety"

    Member: 07/22/2013




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland