Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 21 of 21
  1. #13

    Re: Heroes & Goats (Batch-Slapped Edition)



    Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    they were called bootlegs but flacco chose to pass????????????????
    Well, I don't know if the primary option was to run or to pass, but on one in particular, when Flacco got outside, there was 20 yards of running room, and he passed (incomplete, I believe).




  2. #14
    iggyman555 Guest

    Re: Heroes & Goats (Batch-Slapped Edition)

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Well, I don't know if the primary option was to run or to pass, but on one in particular, when Flacco got outside, there was 20 yards of running room, and he passed (incomplete, I believe).
    yea cam gets the benefit of the doubt LOL




  3. #15

    Re: Heroes & Goats (Batch-Slapped Edition)

    Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    yea cam gets the benefit of the doubt LOL
    The benefit of the doubt for what? Whoever called the play, at least 10 yards of running room was open for a first down, and Flacco instead chose to pass. Cam had nothing to do with this play gaining zero positive yardage.

    I am one that wanted Cam gone after last season. But I actually think he called a halfway decent game on Sunday. I am also one that has more-or-less defended Flacco. But I think he (and others on the offense) had a bad game...one of their worst home performances in memory.

    Just my opinion.




  4. #16

    Re: Heroes & Goats (Batch-Slapped Edition)

    Nice job, Ravenous -- as usual. The not-at-all-funny thing: your criticism is only a little over the top. If that game was NOT an anomoly, then we are in very deep doo-doo.




  5. #17

    Re: Heroes & Goats (Batch-Slapped Edition)

    Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    Nice job, Ravenous -- as usual. The not-at-all-funny thing: your criticism is only a little over the top. If that game was NOT an anomoly, then we are in very deep doo-doo.
    I'm hoping it was an abberation, but I can never really get a read on Flacco, Cam or Harbaugh during the course of a game. All three are extremely inconsistent and prone to multiple flashes of great/horrendous performance. It is what it is at this point. Shouldn't be feeling this way at 4+ years in.

    UNLEASH THE BEASTS!!!!




  6. #18

    Re: Heroes & Goats (Batch-Slapped Edition)

    Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    I'm hoping it was an abberation, but I can never really get a read on Flacco, Cam or Harbaugh during the course of a game. All three are extremely inconsistent and prone to multiple flashes of great/horrendous performance. It is what it is at this point. Shouldn't be feeling this way at 4+ years in.
    Agree. And that is why I have posted that maybe Steve B needs to step in and take a good look at the team. No, the sky is not falling, but the "window" is either closing fast or already is firmly closed and there is no reason to believe it will open again any time soon. We will very soon have less talent and/or vet leadership than we do right now. Same coaching staff + equal or less talent does not equal better performance in future.




  7. #19

    Re: Heroes & Goats (Batch-Slapped Edition)

    I don't feel a whole lot can be done as long as the Ravens a winning Conference titles and going deep into the playoffs each year. It's up to the players to step up and win the Lombardi, in spite of the staff.

    UNLEASH THE BEASTS!!!!




  8. #20

    Re: Heroes & Goats (Batch-Slapped Edition)

    Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    maybe Steve B needs to step in and take a good look at the team......
    NOT! Biscuit employed Ozzie to handle that job - it is Ozzie's job to determine if his team's fortunes are best served by firing Cam (and let's not forget Pees).

    Btw, thanks R52...always good therapy reading your blogs!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton




  9. #21

    Re: Heroes & Goats (Batch-Slapped Edition)

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    NOT! Biscuit employed Ozzie to handle that job - it is Ozzie's job to determine if his team's fortunes are best served by firing Cam (and let's not forget Pees).

    Btw, thanks R52...always good therapy reading your blogs!
    Thanks, brother! In Oz we trust!

    UNLEASH THE BEASTS!!!!




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland