Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 34
  1. #13

    Re: Peyton on 10 days rest VS. Harbaugh/cam/Flacco and 53 injured-mighty men...



    Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Because these never end well. But so far it will remain.

    These "Harbage" and "Flukko" things though are unbecoming our forum.

    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    The Ravens "BRAINTRUST" is unbecoming or forum could be argued.




  2. #14

    Re: Peyton on 10 days rest VS. Harbaugh/cam/Flacco and 53 injured-mighty men...

    I want us to win because we are a good team, with disciplined players (in depth), with intelligent coaches/leaders. I do not believe we are any of that right now, and I fear that a fluke win or two will seduce Steve B into perpetuating this mediocrity. Looking forward, I see Ray and Ed gone, and no obvious replacements; a shoddy Oline with questionable future talent. Enough. I don't agree with the "lose out" crowd, but I understand their frustration.




  3. #15

    Re: Peyton on 10 days rest VS. Harbaugh/cam/Flacco and 53 injured-mighty men...

    Peyton Manning is going do something unspeakably horrible to this defense. Reed is going to try and play his same mind games, only to be two steps late to the ball. Lewis will play his same fake audible mind games, until the TEs burn him for 5 and 50. Manning is probably going to go deep all game, since he'll have all day to throw.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




  4. #16

    Re: Peyton on 10 days rest VS. Harbaugh/cam/Flacco and 53 injured-mighty men...

    Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    I want us to win because we are a good team, with disciplined players (in depth), with intelligent coaches/leaders. I do not believe we are any of that right now, and I fear that a fluke win or two will seduce Steve B into perpetuating this mediocrity. Looking forward, I see Ray and Ed gone, and no obvious replacements; a shoddy Oline with questionable future talent. Enough. I don't agree with the "lose out" crowd, but I understand their frustration.

    Are we watching the same games?




  5. #17

    Re: Peyton on 10 days rest VS. Harbaugh/cam/Flacco and 53 injured-mighty men...

    I don't see how we win that game, but you have to think there is no way the coaches will let the team sleepwalk through a third straight loss. We need to be careful that we don't end up falling so far we are left scrambling for a wildcard spot against the Bengals in Cincy.




  6. #18

    Re: Peyton on 10 days rest VS. Harbaugh/cam/Flacco and 53 injured-mighty men...

    Can't wait to see how they're going to block Von Miller.




  7. #19

    Re: Peyton on 10 days rest VS. Harbaugh/cam/Flacco and 53 injured-mighty men...

    This team's aura of invincibility at home is gone.
    Manning will do what he's always done against us.

    Only question now may be if the team finally just collapses and folds up for the rest of the season.




  8. #20

    Re: Peyton on 10 days rest VS. Harbaugh/cam/Flacco and 53 injured-mighty men...

    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    I don't see how we win that game, but you have to think there is no way the coaches will let the team sleepwalk through a third straight loss. We need to be careful that we don't end up falling so far we are left scrambling for a wildcard spot against the Bengals in Cincy.
    Just like there's no way they'd lose to Batch at home too?

    This team is inexplicable and it's mainly due to the coaching; there seems to be a decided and pervasive lack of common basic sense with them.




  9. #21

    Re: Peyton on 10 days rest VS. Harbaugh/cam/Flacco and 53 injured-mighty men...

    We can win any home game. Period.

    That said, I think this one is our toughest, even including NE. We have always played NE better than other teams. We have struggled to beat Manning for a long time.

    Hopefully, our injuries are not so bad for next week and our team comes out angry as hell.




  10. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    90

    Re: Peyton on 10 days rest VS. Harbage/cam/Flukko and 53 injured-mighty men...

    Hope that they take the former special teams coach with them as well.




  11. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    11,853
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Peyton on 10 days rest VS. Harbage/cam/Flukko and 53 injured-mighty men...

    The way this defense is playing it doesn't matter how much time Peyton has. He's going to score some points. The Ravens offense is going to have to keep the pressure on and win a high scoring game.
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  12. #24

    Re: Peyton on 10 days rest VS. Harbaugh/cam/Flacco and 53 injured-mighty men...

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenray View Post
    Can't wait to see how they're going to block Von Miller.
    Same way they have blocked players like Harrison in the past. He will probably have a sack maybe 2 but its not like he he going to take over the game.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland