Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
Results 277 to 288 of 585
  1. #277

    Re: Coaching Change -- Cam Cameron has been Fired



    sorry for being late to the party, my boner was getting in the way




  2. #278

    Re: Coaching Change -- Cam Cameron has been Fired

    Quote Originally Posted by Bufflehead View Post
    Monday sure got a whole lot better. Hate that a man lost his job and family probably uprooted etc...but he's made good coin here in Charm City.
    This.

    Billick once remarked about how a lot of the media, especially national media, liked to make sport of the coaching changes (especially on Black Monday). But today, he's got to go home and tell his wife they are moving, and if he has young kids in school, tell them they need to say goodbye to their friends. All 2 weeks before Christmas.

    Yes, I know, nature of the business....




  3. #279

    Re: Coaching Change -- Cam Cameron has been Fired

    Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Derrick Mason commenting on Twitter:

    "Players makes the O schemes work. What can Caldwell do that cam couldn't?"

    "been brewing for a while"

    "hiring of Caldwell put wheels in motion for firing Cam"
    Mason's not exactly sh*tting on Cam, like a lot of people around here would expect - and/or want to see:

    Derrick Mason ‏@deemason85
    I really do hope Caldwell work out bc if he doesn't then everyone will blame him as well!! The raven are beat up defensively and it showing!

    Derrick Mason ‏@deemason85
    Can doesn't throw interception! He doesn't fumble the ball! He doesn't drop balls in afc championship game! Come on ppl b real! Cont..

    Derrick Mason ‏@deemason85
    All of a sudden cam can't coach! Remember joes has gotten better each season in cam! Ray has also!Torrey had a very good rookie season! Cont

    Derrick Mason ‏@deemason85
    Ppl kill me, when can and the ravens offense was putting up big numbers then everything was ok. Now they r in a two game losing streak cont.

    Derrick Mason ‏@deemason85
    I think the hiring of Caldwell put the wheels in motion for the dismissal of cam.

    Derrick Mason ‏@deemason85
    This firing wasn't a result of what has happen over the last 2 games! This has been brewing for awhile now! Didn't raven score 28pts yesday?

    Derrick Mason ‏@deemason85
    Players make offensive schemes work! what can Caldwell do that cam wasn't doing? Remember he was head coach of a dismal colt team last year!
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

    Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap




  4. #280
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    5,056
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Coaching Change?

    You guys are right it won't be a complete overall of the O not yet anyways, I think Caldwell will put this team in a situation to succeed with what he calls, he been here almost an entire season him and Joe are tight, He knows Joes strength and his weaknesses unlike Cam Cladwell KNOWS joe.




  5. #281

    Re: Coaching Change -- Cam Cameron has been Fired

    I love Twitter:

    Willie Anderson: This Cam firing has been brewing for 2 years now




  6. #282

    Re: Coaching Change -- Cam Cameron has been Fired

    Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    Mason's not exactly sh*tting on Cam, like a lot of people around here would expect - and/or want to see:

    Derrick Mason ‏@deemason85
    I really do hope Caldwell work out bc if he doesn't then everyone will blame him as well!! The raven are beat up defensively and it showing!

    Derrick Mason ‏@deemason85
    Can doesn't throw interception! He doesn't fumble the ball! He doesn't drop balls in afc championship game! Come on ppl b real! Cont..

    Derrick Mason ‏@deemason85
    All of a sudden cam can't coach! Remember joes has gotten better each season in cam! Ray has also!Torrey had a very good rookie season! Cont

    Derrick Mason ‏@deemason85
    Ppl kill me, when can and the ravens offense was putting up big numbers then everything was ok. Now they r in a two game losing streak cont.

    Derrick Mason ‏@deemason85
    I think the hiring of Caldwell put the wheels in motion for the dismissal of cam.

    Derrick Mason ‏@deemason85
    This firing wasn't a result of what has happen over the last 2 games! This has been brewing for awhile now! Didn't raven score 28pts yesday?

    Derrick Mason ‏@deemason85
    Players make offensive schemes work! what can Caldwell do that cam wasn't doing? Remember he was head coach of a dismal colt team last year!
    I respect his opinion but he has to see how Cam's scheme is outdated.

    Derrick Mason must know the effectiveness of using the middle of the field.




  7. #283
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    5,056
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Coaching Change -- Cam Cameron has been Fired

    Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    Mason's not exactly sh*tting on Cam, like a lot of people around here would expect - and/or want to see:

    Derrick Mason ‏@deemason85
    I really do hope Caldwell work out bc if he doesn't then everyone will blame him as well!! The raven are beat up defensively and it showing!

    Derrick Mason ‏@deemason85
    Can doesn't throw interception! He doesn't fumble the ball! He doesn't drop balls in afc championship game! Come on ppl b real! Cont..

    Derrick Mason ‏@deemason85
    All of a sudden cam can't coach! Remember joes has gotten better each season in cam! Ray has also!Torrey had a very good rookie season! Cont

    Derrick Mason ‏@deemason85
    Ppl kill me, when can and the ravens offense was putting up big numbers then everything was ok. Now they r in a two game losing streak cont.

    Derrick Mason ‏@deemason85
    I think the hiring of Caldwell put the wheels in motion for the dismissal of cam.

    Derrick Mason ‏@deemason85
    This firing wasn't a result of what has happen over the last 2 games! This has been brewing for awhile now! Didn't raven score 28pts yesday?

    Derrick Mason ‏@deemason85
    Players make offensive schemes work! what can Caldwell do that cam wasn't doing? Remember he was head coach of a dismal colt team last year!
    Mason hasn't been with the team for about 4 season now.




  8. #284
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Parkville (like Bob)
    Posts
    1,547
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Coaching Change -- Cam Cameron has been Fired

    Pees is next...another coordinator who can't make an in game adjustment.




  9. #285
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Coaching Change -- Cam Cameron has been Fired

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    This.

    Billick once remarked about how a lot of the media, especially national media, liked to make sport of the coaching changes (especially on Black Monday). But today, he's got to go home and tell his wife they are moving, and if he has young kids in school, tell them they need to say goodbye to their friends. All 2 weeks before Christmas.

    Yes, I know, nature of the business....
    It's his own fault for doing a shit ass job!! I don't feel the least bit sorry for his ass!!




  10. #286
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    5,056
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Coaching Change -- Cam Cameron has been Fired

    Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    It's his own fault for doing a shit ass job!! I don't feel the least bit sorry for his ass!!
    exactly its not like Cam hasn't been handsomely compensated over the years for his job.




  11. #287

    Re: Coaching Change -- Cam Cameron has been Fired

    Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    I respect his opinion but he has to see how Cam's scheme is outdated.

    Derrick Mason must know the effectiveness of using the middle of the field.
    I think Mason is trying to make the point that there are other factors at play here as well - like the players also bear some responsibility for the failings of the offense.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Mason hasn't been with the team for about 4 season now.
    He was on the team as recently as Aug 2011. He was here for 3 of Cam's (almost) 5 years with the team.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

    Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap




  12. #288
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,817
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Coaching Change -- Cam Cameron has been Fired

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    This.

    Billick once remarked about how a lot of the media, especially national media, liked to make sport of the coaching changes (especially on Black Monday). But today, he's got to go home and tell his wife they are moving, and if he has young kids in school, tell them they need to say goodbye to their friends. All 2 weeks before Christmas.

    Yes, I know, nature of the business....
    Give me a break. Cameron has a ton of $$$, and he gets paid for his time remaining on his contract.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland