Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 517 to 528 of 585
  1. #517

    Re: Coaching Change -- Cam Cameron has been Fired



    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    i wonder what kindas offense Caldwell will be running? I am so excited to see what he will do
    Just let Joe call the plays.




  2. #518
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,480
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Coaching Change -- Cam Cameron has been Fired

    Pat Kirwan ‏@PatKirwanCBS
    There is anticipation that Joe Flacco will get more flexibility in play calling at the LOS. Caldwell watched Peyton call alot @ LOS




  3. #519

    Re: Coaching Change?

    Quote Originally Posted by Florida Art View Post
    sent from my 'who gives a shit'
    You have one too?!
    Festivus

    His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.




  4. #520

    Re: Coaching Change?

    Gonna give Harbs some props. Even if it was not his idea per say, he could have easily lobbied to ride it out till the end of the season and then made the call. Handled it with compassion, appreciation for what Cam has done for him on a personal level and was nothing but classy
    A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,
    -Ray Lewis




  5. #521

    Re: Coaching Change?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    He let the DE come across his face so fast he couldn't react. It was a bad angle on his part.
    I rewatched the play 10x. It was 6 on 5. Kerrigan is pretty fast also. You cant have 6 on 5 with no backfeild help. Inexcusable, especially in FG territory. Joe got rid of it in like a second and half, can't do better than that. If you have a RB in the backfeild, Joe has a little more time. KO had little chance as did the play.




  6. #522
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    833

    Re: Coaching Change?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    They need to fire Cam Cameron.
    It wasn't funny the first time you posted this, and it's still not.... just stop already




  7. #523

    Re: Coaching Change?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post
    Gonna give Harbs some props. Even if it was not his idea per say, he could have easily lobbied to ride it out till the end of the season and then made the call. Handled it with compassion, appreciation for what Cam has done for him on a personal level and was nothing but classy
    I am not sure he had that option.




  8. #524

    Re: Coaching Change?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    I rewatched the play 10x. It was 6 on 5. Kerrigan is pretty fast also. You cant have 6 on 5 with no backfeild help. Inexcusable, especially in FG territory. Joe got rid of it in like a second and half, can't do better than that. If you have a RB in the backfeild, Joe has a little more time. KO had little chance as did the play.
    I'll take your word for it. But than again Joe should've seen it, diagnosed it and checked out into something else. Now with Caldwell we get to see if he can do it and he's worth what he wants. We already know he can make the throws, now lets see his anagement skills come in. THIS is where the money is at.




  9. #525
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,010
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Coaching Change?

    https://twitter.com/RavensInsider/st...58524537098241

    Bryant McKinnie on Cam Cameron being fired: 'I wish him well. He did a decent job while he was here.'

    Ringing endorsement there!




  10. #526
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,010
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Coaching Change?

    Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    It wasn't funny the first time you posted this, and it's still not.... just stop already
    Aww diddums!




  11. #527
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    833

    Re: Coaching Change?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    Aww diddums!
    Seriously, you can't bring anything to the topic other than "they need to fire Cam Cameron"?




  12. #528
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,010
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Coaching Change?

    Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Seriously, you can't bring anything to the topic other than "they need to fire Cam Cameron"?
    What do I need to bring? He's been fired. We've all seen why. I'm intrigued, but I don't really have much to say about this apart from make lame jokes to amuse myself.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland