Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 61 to 69 of 69
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,197

    Re: Ravens will play Saturday Night per Jim Nantz



    Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    My choice was pay bills and buy Christmas gifts for the kids, or get playoff tickets. I choose the former, so I'll be watching this one on TV.
    I question your fandom sir...
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  2. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stevensville, MD
    Posts
    1,417

    Re: Ravens will play Saturday Night per Jim Nantz

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I question your fandom sir...
    Oh yeah?? Well, you are a smelly pirate hooker. Why don’t you go back to your home on Whore Island?
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...





  3. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in a Purple Haze
    Posts
    1,873

    Re: Ravens will play Saturday Night per Jim Nantz

    Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Oh yeah?? Well, you are a smelly pirate hooker. Why don’t you go back to your home on Whore Island?
    OHHH snap.... I just watched that yesterday!!!!!!

    Hope you sold to RAVENS fans so that they can enjoy the game!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

    NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!




  4. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    21,597
    Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Oh yeah?? Well, you are a smelly pirate hooker. Why donít you go back to your home on Whore Island?
    You have bad hair.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  5. #65

    Re: Ravens will play Saturday Night per Jim Nantz

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    OHHH snap.... I just watched that yesterday!!!!!!

    Hope you sold to RAVENS fans so that they can enjoy the game!
    I'm guessing he just didn't pay his playoff ticket bill (as a PSL owner). In which case his playoff tickets dropped into the general pool that went on sale on Friday through Ticketmaster.

    And Indy Colts fans do NOT travel well.. Especially not here.




  6. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in a Purple Haze
    Posts
    1,873

    Re: Ravens will play Saturday Night per Jim Nantz

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    I'm guessing he just didn't pay his playoff ticket bill (as a PSL owner). In which case his playoff tickets dropped into the general pool that went on sale on Friday through Ticketmaster.

    And Indy Colts fans do NOT travel well.. Especially not here.
    Ah, right right right!

    My arse will be in my seat ..... screamin like a wild woman!!!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

    NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!




  7. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stevensville, MD
    Posts
    1,417

    Re: Ravens will play Saturday Night per Jim Nantz

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    I'm guessing he just didn't pay his playoff ticket bill (as a PSL owner). In which case his playoff tickets dropped into the general pool that went on sale on Friday through Ticketmaster.

    And Indy Colts fans do NOT travel well.. Especially not here.
    Winner winner, chicken dinner. It just about killed me, but the funds just weren't there. That second kid my wife had in May has been taking up my extra cash flow, lol. Need a raise!
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...





  8. #68

    Re: Ravens will play Saturday Night per Jim Nantz

    Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    oh yeah?? Well, you are a smelly pirate hooker. Why don’t you go back to your home on whore island?
    loud noises!!!!!




  9. #69

    Re: Ravens will play Saturday Night per Jim Nantz

    Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Winner winner, chicken dinner. It just about killed me, but the funds just weren't there. That second kid my wife had in May has been taking up my extra cash flow, lol. Need a raise!
    Yikes.. I'll be 45 in March.. And my wife is fixed. Thank GOD. Couldn't imagine having an ankle biter in the house at this age.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland