Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 67
  1. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Where Ravens Fans Roam Free
    Posts
    1,894

    Re: McKinnie Getting Abused



    Both McKinnie and Oher got abused today. Also, Bobbie Williams was a mess between getting beat and getting called for penalties. Don't the Bengals lead the league in sacks? The ravens have a lot of work to do on the OL this offseason.




  2. #14

    Re: McKinnie Getting Abused

    McKinnie was garbage today. His head isn't in the game at all. Last year, he seemed to at least be invested in blocking at least on passing plays. He couldn't be bothered today, in what might have been his final audition for 2013 to the rest of the league.

    I thought at one point he would have been better than Oher simply by default, and clearly I was wrong. Although Oher was pathetic as well today.




  3. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Where Ravens Fans Roam Free
    Posts
    1,894

    Re: McKinnie Getting Abused

    Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    McKinnie was garbage today. His head isn't in the game at all. Last year, he seemed to at least be invested in blocking at least on passing plays. He couldn't be bothered today, in what might have been his final audition for 2013 to the rest of the league.

    I thought at one point he would have been better than Oher simply by default, and clearly I was wrong. Although Oher was pathetic as well today.
    They were both pathetic today. McKinnie hasn't played all season, but what was Oher's excuse?




  4. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Glen Burnie, MD
    Posts
    688

    Re: McKinnie Getting Abused

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    They were both pathetic today. McKinnie hasn't played all season, but what was Oher's excuse?
    Oher was playing out of position today. He hasn't played RT all season long. Rust. (Though, he should have played better. But at least no penalties.)




  5. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    4,327
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: McKinnie Getting Abused

    Oher look like Mckinney look today for most of the season.




  6. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Where Ravens Fans Roam Free
    Posts
    1,894

    Re: McKinnie Getting Abused

    Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    Oher was playing out of position today. He hasn't played RT all season long. Rust. (Though, he should have played better. But at least no penalties.)
    I don't know about that. Oher got beat badly on a number of plays as did McKinnie. McKinnie might be able to claim rust, but not Oher.




  7. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    11,915
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: McKinnie Getting Abused

    Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    Oher was playing out of position today. He hasn't played RT all season long. Rust. (Though, he should have played better. But at least no penalties.)
    The issue was effort more than rust. Neither Oher nor McKinnie play hard enough.
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  8. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    4,327
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: McKinnie Getting Abused

    Even when Oher is trying at LT he is still doo doo




  9. #21

    Re: McKinnie Getting Abused

    McKinnie sucked ass. There were several plays where he engaged his man for, what, .2 seconds, before disengaging and standing there. He basically tackled Pierce by himself, on one particular play, pulling that shit. The blind side was a free for all. He is supposed to be a plug and play veteran. I don't wanna hear that rust shit. His attitude is rusted.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




  10. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit Michigan
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Oher look like Mckinney look today for most of the season.
    Except against, you know, starters.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

    –Eleanor Roosevelt




  11. #23
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Greensboro, North Carolina
    Posts
    4,213
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: McKinnie Getting Abused

    This game only confirmed what we already knew the Ravens need a LT.




  12. #24

    Re: McKinnie Getting Abused

    The man was stinking up the field today. I guess last game for .Him and oher didn't contribute anything positive today. I gotta a bad feeling about next week. A win today would have helped, but Harbaugh didn't make a difference today at all with his coaching. Flacco should have had a score before leaving.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland