Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 113

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Mike Carey (w Hochuili Bonus) to Ref Our Game



    http://www.footballzebras.com/2013/01/02/6103/

    I think Mike Carey is one of the better referees. Glad we didn't get old man Winter.




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hazzard County
    Posts
    1,198

    Re: Mike Carey (w Hochuili Bonus) to Ref Our Game

    Can't stand "Malice in his heart" Carey.




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ball So Hard Universary (BSHU)
    Posts
    1,683
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Mike Carey (w Hochuili Bonus) to Ref Our Game

    Carey has been better towards us since that incident. Suggs always gives him shit before the game. Yeah old man Winter does not like Baltimore.




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    22,244
    Here come the bashers.

    Never mind the fact it was Suggs fault. That won't stop folks from blaming Carey for the whole blow up.

    Personally, I don't think you could ask for a better crew.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  5. #5

    Re: Mike Carey (w Hochuili Bonus) to Ref Our Game

    Give the Mike Carey memes a rest.




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    467

    Re: Mike Carey (w Hochuili Bonus) to Ref Our Game

    Carey is consistently one of the best refs in the league. I thought the Ravens behaved like total douche bags in that Lions game and deserved worse that what they got from the refs. Got no problem with Carey citing "malice in his heart" as part of a penalty.





  7. #7

    Re: Mike Carey (w Hochuili Bonus) to Ref Our Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom View Post
    Carey is consistently one of the best refs in the league. I thought the Ravens behaved like total douche bags in that Lions game and deserved worse that what they got from the refs. Got no problem with Carey citing "malice in his heart" as part of a penalty.

    Let me get this straight... you have no problem with a professional NFL Head Referee citing the reason for a player's ejection as "came at me with malice in his heart."

    It sounds like a joke and it was. Sure throw him out but don't add all the drama and theatrics. Mike Carey loves to put on a show every time he turns on his mic.




  8. #8

    Re: Mike Carey (w Hochuili Bonus) to Ref Our Game

    If that site is correct, then Ron Winter isn't on any of the playoff crews.
    Not even as an alternate.




  9. #9

    Re: Mike Carey (w Hochuili Bonus) to Ref Our Game

    Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    Let me get this straight... you have no problem with a professional NFL Head Referee citing the reason for a player's ejection as "came at me with malice in his heart."

    It sounds like a joke and it was. Sure throw him out but don't add all the drama and theatrics. Mike Carey loves to put on a show every time he turns on his mic.
    Mike Carey practices his calls at home in a tutu in front of a full length mirror with a choreographer at his side critiquing his style!




  10. #10
    iggyman555 Guest

    Re: Mike Carey (w Hochuili Bonus) to Ref Our Game

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Here come the bashers.

    Never mind the fact it was Suggs fault. That won't stop folks from blaming Carey for the whole blow up.

    Personally, I don't think you could ask for a better crew.
    lol still think that?




  11. #11

    Re: Mike Carey (w Hochuili Bonus) to Ref Our Game

    Carey tried, but Ravens take the luck they have and win anyway.




  12. #12
    Refs won't matter game will leave no doubt we are for real.

    Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland