Chris Rainey Cut by Steelers (Merged Threads)

If you are not Named Ben Rapelesburger... The Steelers will cut your ass in the blink of an eye...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...y-after-arrest
    Last edited by RedSkins Fury; 01-11-2013 at 02:10 PM.

Re: Wow! If you aren't named Rapelisburger....

"this is not the first arrest for Rainey..."
    the tradition continues.
    Baltimore Ravens, 2012 NFL Champions!

Rainny cut

Steelers Rainny beats up his girlfriend, gets arrested and cut in the same day. Steelers off to a good start in 2013
    Last edited by HoustonRaven; 01-10-2013 at 06:58 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Rainny cut

If you're Ben you keep your job. If you are low on the roster you're history
    He Who Dares.....Wins

We really need to call the woman a bitch?
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Dude its a "hood" saying get over it. Although it appears she is. There I edited it as not to offend anyone. Public apology.
    Last edited by mrfactoid; 01-10-2013 at 06:48 PM.

Is it OK if I call Rainny a douche?

Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    Dude its a "hood" saying get over it. Although it appears she is. There I edited it as not to offend anyone. Public apology.
    I know the phrase and its still not up to par with the standards we strive for here.

I took care of it.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    If you're Ben you keep your job. If you are low on the roster you're history
    big Jen gets a free pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Important edit: Rainey ALLEGEDLY beat up his girlfriend. I have a major issue with teams cutting a player without a guilty verdict, particularly on a domestic violence charge, which are often proven false or fabricated when the real facts come out.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    Important edit: Rainey ALLEGEDLY beat up his girlfriend. I have a major issue with teams cutting a player without a guilty verdict, particularly on a domestic violence charge, which are often proven false or fabricated when the real facts come out.
    He was a 5th round pick, something tells me they know something we don't.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    Yup, he may have done exactly what the reports say. But I get so tired of guilty until prove innocent.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin