Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 82
  1. #37


    Quote Originally Posted by TheProBoller View Post
    That's it? I would have expected more. May I ask where you purchased?
    Craig's list. Buddy is picking up tickets today.




  2. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Raving Sports Fan View Post
    dam that's a great deal for those so close I paid $900 for 4 seats like that at Ray's game. How are they about camera's up there? There's a chance I might going with a friend who has upper level seats for $275 and was thinking about taking my camera again. I haven't even finished the ones from the last game yet too focused on playoff fever
    Should be ok with camera. Looks like same guidelines as m&t




  3. #39

    Re: Maybe too early, but who is already making plans for the trip?

    Damn nice seats. I'm ding the Nestor trip so dunno where my tickets will be till Saturday morning. I don't even care. At halftime when all the Pat's fans start leaving we'll just move down to the LL, and work closer and closer to the bench throughout the second half. At the buzzer I will be front row behind our bench lol.




  4. #40

    Re: Maybe too early, but who is already making plans for the trip?

    Quote Originally Posted by batman55 View Post
    $1000 for 4.
    Dude, that's impossible. You sure the tickets are legit. Make sure you buddy is not able to peel off the back of the tickets otherwise it's not legit.




  5. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cub Hill, MD
    Posts
    2,456

    Re: Maybe too early, but who is already making plans for the trip?

    For the last 3 years (well, at least 2 of the three), I've gotten deep into SB planning. I feel like Charlie Brown kicking the football, but I'm at it again.

    Flying into NOLA looks to already be too expensive for my taste. Southwest flies to Jackson, MS which is 3 hours from NOLA. Cheaper cars there too. Game tickets are currently $2150 and up on the secondary market, but will drop if NE is knocked off. A Baltimore-Atlanta SB would probably be the cheapest scenario.

    I have not heard from the Ravens RE: a SB lottery for PSL holders, has anyone else?

    For hotels, looks like a lot of good stuff on here already, and I've found pretty cheap lodging in Slidell (35 minutes away) for $110/night.


    WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012




  6. #42

    Re: Maybe too early, but who is already making plans for the trip?

    Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    For the last 3 years (well, at least 2 of the three), I've gotten deep into SB planning. I feel like Charlie Brown kicking the football, but I'm at it again.

    Flying into NOLA looks to already be too expensive for my taste. Southwest flies to Jackson, MS which is 3 hours from NOLA. Cheaper cars there too. Game tickets are currently $2150 and up on the secondary market, but will drop if NE is knocked off. A Baltimore-Atlanta SB would probably be the cheapest scenario.

    I have not heard from the Ravens RE: a SB lottery for PSL holders, has anyone else?

    For hotels, looks like a lot of good stuff on here already, and I've found pretty cheap lodging in Slidell (35 minutes away) for $110/night.
    What are the fares going for? Going into NOLA and/or Jackson MS?




  7. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cub Hill, MD
    Posts
    2,456

    Re: Maybe too early, but who is already making plans for the trip?

    A lot depends when you go. I was looking at Friday arrival and Monday departure and it was about $750RT or more into NOLA. About $265RT into Jackson. There are other options such as Houston and Panama City, but those are 5 hour drives - no thanks.


    WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012




  8. #44

    Re: Maybe too early, but who is already making plans for the trip?

    Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    A lot depends when you go. I was looking at Friday arrival and Monday departure and it was about $750RT or more into NOLA. About $265RT into Jackson. There are other options such as Houston and Panama City, but those are 5 hour drives - no thanks.
    Baton Rouge airport is closest, just an hour away. After that try Gulfport, MS. And Pensacola, FL is a 3 hour drive, like Jackson.

    The casinos in Biloxi are just 40 minutes further and much nicer than anything in Slidell, which is a kinda a dump.
    Way Down South in New Orleans




  9. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cub Hill, MD
    Posts
    2,456

    Re: Maybe too early, but who is already making plans for the trip?

    Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Baton Rouge airport is closest, just an hour away. After that try Gulfport, MS. And Pensacola, FL is a 3 hour drive, like Jackson.
    I looked at those airports, not much of a difference from BWI.

    The casinos in Biloxi are just 40 minutes further and much nicer than anything in Slidell, which is a kinda a dump.
    There you go. That's why I'm here, for the good advice


    WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012




  10. #46

    Re: Maybe too early, but who is already making plans for the trip?

    Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    A lot depends when you go. I was looking at Friday arrival and Monday departure and it was about $750RT or more into NOLA. About $265RT into Jackson. There are other options such as Houston and Panama City, but those are 5 hour drives - no thanks.
    CY: I forgot about Jackson - two daily round trips on Southwest. It's about 2:20 to 2:30 drive going a safe bit above the speed limit. Light traffic to NOLA + easy egress from the airport (rental cars are in the parking garage across from the terminal). I've used Jackson a few times. Based on your price shopping, I think that I will buy a couple of tickets to Jackson shortly. Thanks!

    As to game tickets, let's see if I can get a handful together from a friend of a friend runs a national ticket brokerage. He told me last year (when planning the rip to Hoosierville) that he could get me below market value tickets.


    Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Baton Rouge airport is closest, just an hour away. After that try Gulfport, MS. And Pensacola, FL is a 3 hour drive, like Jackson.

    The casinos in Biloxi are just 40 minutes further and much nicer than anything in Slidell, which is a kinda a dump.
    Hey NOLA fan: thanks for all the good info. What side of town are you from? I used to live in Kenner, and now frequently visit mostly Harahan & Lafitte.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).




  11. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cub Hill, MD
    Posts
    2,456

    Re: Maybe too early, but who is already making plans for the trip?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    CY: I forgot about Jackson - two daily round trips on Southwest. It's about 2:20 to 2:30 drive going a safe bit above the speed limit. Light traffic to NOLA + easy egress from the airport (rental cars are in the parking garage across from the terminal). I've used Jackson a few times. Based on your price shopping, I think that I will buy a couple of tickets to Jackson shortly. Thanks!

    As to game tickets, let's see if I can get a handful together from a friend of a friend runs a national ticket brokerage. He told me last year (when planning the rip to Hoosierville) that he could get me below market value tickets.
    Southwest's flights are very limited at this point and not really cheap. I was looking at Expedia (Delta).

    RE: game tickets, sounds great, thanks!


    WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012




  12. Re: Maybe too early, but who is already making plans for the trip?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    As to game tickets, let's see if I can get a handful together from a friend of a friend runs a national ticket brokerage. He told me last year (when planning the rip to Hoosierville) that he could get me below market value tickets.
    I'd like to be part of the waiting list (2 please) for this particular handful if at all possible.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland