Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 145 to 156 of 247
  1. #145

    Re: The "What Everyone Thinks of the Ravens" Thread -- Post Your Media Musings Here



    I will never knowingly click on anything that Skippy has written.





  2. #146

    Re: The "What Everyone Thinks of the Ravens" Thread -- Post Your Media Musings Here

    Quote Originally Posted by goldenelite28 View Post
    Thats wrong.

    He just doesn't like Joe. Even last year he like Alex Smith more.
    It all stems from the "elite" comments. Listen to the interview on WNST if you'd like.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.




  3. #147

    Re: The "What Everyone Thinks of the Ravens" Thread -- Post Your Media Musings Here

    Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    I will never knowingly click on anything that Skippy has written.
    I just did and most of the responders agreed with skip. Good to know his close friends support his BS. Didn't count,but it seemed like he had at least 5 people who agree with him.LOL
    Suggs will be back to debate skip after the game. To get respect, you have to give respect. skips name calling show how juvenile he is and will always be an( Insert name here).




  4. #148

    Re: The "What Everyone Thinks of the Ravens" Thread -- Post Your Media Musings Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    It all stems from the "elite" comments. Listen to the interview on WNST if you'd like.
    Weren't the elite comments made this year?
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold




  5. #149

    Re: The "What Everyone Thinks of the Ravens" Thread -- Post Your Media Musings Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    It all stems from the "elite" comments. Listen to the interview on WNST if you'd like.
    IF that's the case, he sounds even more stupid.

    Flacco answered a question. He answered it the only way I'd want any player on the team to answer it: yes.

    That's especially true for the QB. It's one thing for a Pollard to say Ed Reed is a better safety, or for a corner on the Ravens to point at a teammate and say "he's better than I am." The starting QB doesn't have a teammate playing the same position on the field with him. There is no one else. You're either confident in your ability to play the position or you're not. I want the guy who says "I'm elite" and sets out to prove it.




  6. #150
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    11,307
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: The "What Everyone Thinks of the Ravens" Thread -- Post Your Media Musings Here

    It's that time of year again. Playoffs? No. It's that time of year when we all wonder how in hell Skippy keeps his job. He's has to be the absolute worst NFL writer ever. The only time he's interesting is when Suggs or Mark Cuban are exposing Skippy for the fraud he is. It's stunning that major media companies continue to run his crap.
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  7. #151
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,381
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: The "What Everyone Thinks of the Ravens" Thread -- Post Your Media Musings Here

    Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    IF that's the case, he sounds even more stupid.

    Flacco answered a question. He answered it the only way I'd want any player on the team to answer it: yes.

    That's especially true for the QB. It's one thing for a Pollard to say Ed Reed is a better safety, or for a corner on the Ravens to point at a teammate and say "he's better than I am." The starting QB doesn't have a teammate playing the same position on the field with him. There is no one else. You're either confident in your ability to play the position or you're not. I want the guy who says "I'm elite" and sets out to prove it.
    Agreed. It's so fucking stupid. Any pro athlete is not going to be like "Well you know I'm about average maybe above average". Or do you think a NFL QB walks up to the line thinking he's going to throw an interception or bad pass?




  8. Re: The "What Everyone Thinks of the Ravens" Thread -- Post Your Media Musings Here

    I can't wait for Skip Brainless to come up with some awful excuse about a ref not throwing a flag, a roughing the passer not being called, Tom Brady had a little scratch on his finger...I know this for sure: When we win this game, Skip Brainless will STILL find a way to give us no credit. And at this point...I don't care. There is one thing that after watching him for just ONE WEEK you can find out: Skip never admits when he's wrong...which is usually 95% of the time.




  9. #153

    Re: The "What Everyone Thinks of the Ravens" Thread -- Post Your Media Musings Here

    Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple2127 View Post
    I can't wait for Skip Brainless to come up with some awful excuse about a ref not throwing a flag, a roughing the passer not being called, Tom Brady had a little scratch on his finger...I know this for sure: When we win this game, Skip Brainless will STILL find a way to give us no credit. And at this point...I don't care. There is one thing that after watching him for just ONE WEEK you can find out: Skip never admits when he's wrong...which is usually 95% of the time.
    Truth be told if Skip Brainless was not wrong 95% of the time he would be unemployed. The guy figured out years ago he did not have the talent to be Greg Cossell nor could he even reach Clayton on ESPN in terms of talent and knowledge. So whats an average to below average journalist to do in order to make some scratch..... Simple, turn yourself into the media version of the guy in the dunking booth who screams insults at everyone who walks by. I give the guy some credit for recognizing he was a scrub, accepting it and then devising a plan to relevant. Even if its just relevant for being universally disliked.
    A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,
    -Ray Lewis




  10. #154

    Re: The "What Everyone Thinks of the Ravens" Thread -- Post Your Media Musings Here

    Replace "Let Freedom Ring" with ESPN and you got yourself the makings of great new PTI set

    A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,
    -Ray Lewis




  11. #155
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Balmer Merlin Hon
    Posts
    2,583
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The "What Everyone Thinks of the Ravens" Thread -- Post Your Media Musings Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post
    Replace "Let Freedom Ring" with ESPN and you got yourself the makings of great new PTI set

    No, nuh-uh. Not big enough.

    Now quadruple the size, toss in a Great White that hasn't been fed for a week, put Shit Brainless in the chair & I'll be hitting the ATM for quarters...




  12. #156
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Waldorf, MD
    Posts
    1,847

    Re: The "What Everyone Thinks of the Ravens" Thread -- Post Your Media Musings Here

    http://www.csnne.com/pages/patriotsv...TMmhpEWbyxqI0P

    CSNNE consider's the Ravens the Patriots biggest AFC Rival. From a Ravens' fan perspective, I'd have to disagree with that: I hate the Steelers and Redskins 10 times as much as I hate the Patriots!




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland