Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Just Drove By the SuperDome



    They have purple lights, yellow and all kinda nice colors running up the sides.......its going to look like a home game for us here. There is nothing like a Super Bowl in New Orleans.

    Go Ravens!
    Way Down South in New Orleans




  2. #2

    Re: Just Drove By the SuperDome

    Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    They have purple lights, yellow and all kinda nice colors running up the sides.......its going to look like a home game for us here. There is nothing like a Super Bowl in New Orleans.

    Go Ravens!
    Isn't mardi gras coming up?




  3. #3

    Re: Just Drove By the SuperDome

    Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    Isn't mardi gras coming up?
    Mardi Gras comes up every year on Fat Tuesday, the last day before Lent.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).




  4. #4

    Re: Just Drove By the SuperDome

    Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Mardi Gras comes up every year on Fat Tuesday, the last day before Lent.
    I'm asking this because I'm too lazy to google it myself: is it the tuesday after the SB?




  5. #5

    Re: Just Drove By the SuperDome

    Second Tues, Feb 12




  6. #6

    Re: Just Drove By the SuperDome

    Damn was hoping to celebrate a 4th Patriots Super Bowl and mardi gras in the same weekend




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,959
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Just Drove By the SuperDome

    Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    I'm asking this because I'm too lazy to google it myself: is it the tuesday after the SB?
    Typical lazy patriots fan.




  8. #8

    Re: Just Drove By the SuperDome

    Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    Damn was hoping to celebrate a 4th Patriots Super Bowl and mardi gras in the same weekend
    You chumps lost to a crap New York team last year......
    Way Down South in New Orleans




  9. #9

    Re: Just Drove By the SuperDome

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Typical lazy patriots fan.
    I think I saw what you did there...nice




  10. #10

    Re: Just Drove By the SuperDome

    Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    You chumps lost to a crap New York team last year......
    Fucking Welker




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    2,188
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Just Drove By the SuperDome

    New Orleans was the best road trip I ever took a few years back when we played them there. I could just imagine....nope not going to say it yet.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland