Results 1 to 12 of 26

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Deion Branch - the forgotten man



    With all world weapons like Swiss army knife TE/WR Aaron Hernandez, Wes Welker, all purpose RB/WR Danny Woodhead, Brandon Lloyd and those group of talented runningbacks... makes it very easy to over look one of the greatest POST Season weapons ever, in Deion Branch. He may not be as young any more, or have the same juice but I believe he has got plenty left in the tank and is still one of the smartest and craftiest guys in the NFL, all around. He is healthier now, more knowledgeable of course and has classic chemistry with Tom. Quickness, vision and sure hands are something he still has and can even sneak in a deep catch or two. I think that he could be the forgotten factor in Sunday's game and exploit a miscoverage miscommunication or wrong defense called...... Former Superbowl MVP should definitely still be taken into account... the last man standing from the Brown-Branch-Patten-Givens fearsome four. And he is only 33, and like I said before has enough instincts, intelligence, experience and athletic ability to still get after at....... whenever he is able to get on the field, and I believe Sunday he can..




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    12,249
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Deion Branch - the forgotten man

    Brady is the one who has forgotten Branch. He rarely throws to him.
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  3. #3

    Re: Deion Branch - the forgotten man

    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Brady is the one who has forgotten Branch. He rarely throws to him.
    Because there are so many more weapons now, but I still think Branch performs if his number is called upon.




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    12,249
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Deion Branch - the forgotten man

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Thinking View Post
    Because there are so many more weapons now, but I still think Branch performs if his number is called upon.
    Branch was out of the league last time the Pats cut him. He's done. Brady's favorite receiver is the open guy and that's almost never Branch
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  5. #5

    Re: Deion Branch - the forgotten man

    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Branch was out of the league last time the Pats cut him. He's done. Brady's favorite receiver is the open guy and that's almost never Branch
    True, but you know nothing about him being open or not. Like I said Tom, may not get the first look at him but when plays break down and he is trying to be time, they have a knack and know each other so well that they can kind of play street ball with each other to get open and make some plays. You think I am bluffing, but it is a huge possibility. They've done it before, why can't they do it again. He was only cut, because Bill Belichick wanted him to get healthy.. Once that was accomplished he was resigned, but any defensive back will tell you that you cannot sleep on Deion Branch.




  6. #6

    Re: Deion Branch - the forgotten man

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Thinking View Post
    True, but you know nothing about him being open or not. Like I said Tom, may not get the first look at him but when plays break down and he is trying to be time, they have a knack and know each other so well that they can kind of play street ball with each other to get open and make some plays. You think I am bluffing, but it is a huge possibility. They've done it before, why can't they do it again. He was only cut, because Bill Belichick wanted him to get healthy.. Once that was accomplished he was resigned, but any defensive back will tell you that you cannot sleep on Deion Branch.
    So what's your point dude?? Are you trying to "scare" us? lol I could care less about your hypothetical "this COULD happen" bs. A LOT of things can happen. ANYONE can catch a touchdown when there is a defensive breakdown. This is such a lame post I dont even know why I'm responding. Oh yeah, it's because a chump Pats fan decided to sign up for a Ravens forum to post weak shit like this!

    BUt man, I can't WAIT to hear you trumpet your loud mouth if the sun should shine on Branch's ass come Sunday... not that it will make a difference in the outcome of the game. Will you still brag when your team loses?
    "Sorry officer, nothing wrong here. I'm just watching the Ravens game!"




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Walloftext.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland