Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Ravens and Caldwell agree to deal for permanent OC/Also hired Juan Castillo.

Caldwell has agreed to be the OC for the forseeable future.

Castillo hired as a consultant (joining this week).

It is probable that Castillo will take over as the OL coach next year.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/

Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com

Re: Ravens and Caldwell agree to deal for permanent OC/Also hired Juan Castillo.

Great news! I was hoping we'd get Juan!

Re: Ravens and Caldwell agree to deal for permanent OC/Also hired Juan Castillo.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Great news! I was hoping we'd get Juan!
    when youve seen juan, youve seen jamal

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

land-
    That's sooo bad, it's good!

Wow, this is great!

If you actually listen to Peyton Manning, he says that Jim Caldwell was the guy who took his game to another level.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

Quote Originally Posted by landspeed View Post
    when youve seen juan, youve seen jamal
    Let me Moeller over it a while.

This is great. It's not often that you get newness AND stability in the same guy.

Apparently Castillo has been hanging around the team for a few weeks now, looks like this has been in the works for a while.

Works for me!

Great. Now our offensive line will be running shadowing drills

Really happy to hear that Caldwell is coming back. I don't think he is a great offensive mind, but I believe that is a good thing. I think he is the type of guy that is comfortable putting the game in Joe's hands, and I think that is what's been needed for the past couple years. If we got some other big name coordinator like Norv, then we could have been facing the same issue we had with Cameron and trying to fir a square peg in a round hole.