Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 72 of 94
  1. #61

    Re: What They Are Saying About the Ravens- Super Bowl Edition



    Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap...he-Senior-Bowl

    5 minute mark...lmao ravens dont have weapons
    J Jones, T Smith, and Pierce already ruled out of the SB? Didn't hear about it, maybe Harbaugh saving it for later.LOL Who is this guy and what is his claim to fame again? Oakland Raiders did what this year. Ravens defense playing at the highest level in post season and 9er defense hanging tough.





  2. #62

    Re: What They Are Saying About the Ravens- Super Bowl Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap...he-Senior-Bowl

    5 minute mark...lmao ravens dont have weapons
    So...just take away Pitta...take away Boldin and the 49ers don't have to worry about anything else. He even said he doesn't think Ray Rice is a big threat.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.




  3. #63

    Re: What They Are Saying About the Ravens- Super Bowl Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap...he-Senior-Bowl

    5 minute mark...lmao ravens dont have weapons
    Bahama Mama is an absolutely terrible analyst no matter who he's talking about, he can't even defend his points well on NFLAM.




  4. #64
    iggyman555 Guest

    Re: What They Are Saying About the Ravens- Super Bowl Edition

    http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/23/matt-d...vens-injuries/

    i really like matt, hes a good actor. love the bourne series




  5. #65
    iggyman555 Guest

    Re: What They Are Saying About the Ravens- Super Bowl Edition

    http://www.baltimoreravens.com/video...6-276905820fb4

    lol willl the patriot homer said willis covered gonzalez really well...BS gonzo had a monster game




  6. #66

    Re: What They Are Saying About the Ravens- Super Bowl Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    http://www.baltimoreravens.com/video...6-276905820fb4

    lol willl the patriot homer said willis covered gonzalez really well...BS gonzo had a monster game
    Yeah he did have a huge game, and he was wide open for the game winning score too and Ryan missed it and instead threw to a guy a yard short of the first down who was blanketed by Navarro Bowman.




  7. #67
    iggyman555 Guest

    Re: What They Are Saying About the Ravens- Super Bowl Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Yeah he did have a huge game, and he was wide open for the game winning score too and Ryan missed it and instead threw to a guy a yard short of the first down who was blanketed by Navarro Bowman.
    i rewatched the san fran vs atl game, willis is avg to below avg in coverage




  8. #68

    Re: What They Are Saying About the Ravens- Super Bowl Edition



    Celebs trying to do Ray's dance




  9. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Balmer Merlin Hon
    Posts
    2,584
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: What They Are Saying About the Ravens- Super Bowl Edition

    Funny that none of the see-lebs gets in the initial slide-right, slide-left in. But for actors who play a couple of world-class physics geeks, not too bad...




  10. #70

    Re: What They Are Saying About the Ravens- Super Bowl Edition

    Any one read what peter king had to say in his mmf article? Yea, that's right. he said nothing about the ravens, all 9ers. Guess he is saving his best stuff for next monday.. Him and banks have been silent since their pat team was whipped by the Ravens. King does say Reed will go to the pats because belicheat loves him. Sunday can't get here fast enough.




  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Columbia, MD
    Posts
    561
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: What They Are Saying About the Ravens- Super Bowl Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Any one read what peter king had to say in his mmf article? Yea, that's right. he said nothing about the ravens, all 9ers. Guess he is saving his best stuff for next monday.. Him and banks have been silent since their pat team was whipped by the Ravens. King does say Reed will go to the pats because belicheat loves him. Sunday can't get here fast enough.
    I completely noticed that as well. It may be because he is already in NOLA and the Niners got there Sunday night and his MMQB has to come out Monday morning. If there isn't a Ravens-heavy TMQB, then it will confirm my suspicions.




  12. #72

    Re: What They Are Saying About the Ravens- Super Bowl Edition

    I have a nagging issue with NFLN. When they list Ray Lewis' accomplishments they alway credit him with 12 pro bowls, not 13. My understanding is the reason he didn't attend one year was to allow Bart Scott to go since he was a team mate that year. He was selected even if he didn't attend. This year Brady did not attend and I am doubtful they subtract his pro bowl selection when listing his accomplishments. It matters only in terms of accurately portraying his legacy. Screw it, let's win a Super Bowl.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland