Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Results 85 to 96 of 115
  1. #85

    Re: Ravens Money Grab - Shafts PSL Holders



    Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    105.7 says that the ravens released a 2nd batch of tickets to psl holders
    Did they mention how the tickets were being allocated or how notification was being sent?




  2. #86
    iggyman555 Guest

    Re: Ravens Money Grab - Shafts PSL Holders

    Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Did they mention how the tickets were being allocated or how notification was being sent?
    nope




  3. #87

    Re: Ravens Money Grab - Shafts PSL Holders

    Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    nope
    I think it's the same process. Someone on this board already got selected in the second lottery.




  4. #88

    Re: Ravens Money Grab - Shafts PSL Holders

    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom View Post
    I feel zero empathy for the whiny OP... Do you believe men walked on the moon, or are you one of those people who see conspiracies everywhere?

    Great discussion about how tickets are parsed out. Very enlightening. Thank you to those who have offered insight.

    ManfredMunchausen, you are attempting to create a story where none exists. Quit your bitchin'.
    Transparency is all I ask for. I would think that a loyal customer should get this courtesy.




  5. #89

    Re: Ravens Money Grab - Shafts PSL Holders

    Do you also write the MD lottery and complain when you don't win your scratch offs or Powerball?




  6. #90

    Re: Ravens Money Grab - Shafts PSL Holders

    Quote Originally Posted by Liberation View Post
    Do you also write the MD lottery and complain when you don't win your scratch offs or Powerball?
    Look it is not about whether I won or not. It is about the process. With the lottery the rules are clearly available for everyone to see and each player has an equal chance. But if I played the lottery and found out that is was fixed, yes I would complain. Here are the questions I asked the Ravens to answer but did not get a response:

    How many tickets were allocated to the SB Ticket lottery?

    How was the lottery conducted?

    There was a recent post to the website which stated that club seat owners received a higher weighted chance at tickets? What were the respective weights?

    How many winners were there by stadium Section (e.g. Section 524 had 4 winners)?

    The announcement about non-winners of the lottery received a prompt to go the Prime Sports website, and were offered TICKET ONLY packages. Can you explain how Prime Sports received so many tickets not associated with travel?
    \
    Was the length of time a PSL holder has owned tickets taken into consideration in the drawing?

    Were PSL owners who won tickets in 2001, included in the drawing, if YES, why is was it fair to those to did not get tickets in 2001 to include past winners in the drawing?

    So if it is discovered that the Ravens got 12,500 tickets and used Prime Sports as a surrogate to "scalpe" 5,000 tickets for way above face value and didn't include them in the lottery pool, while you have been a season ticket holder for 17 years and paid over $40k to the Ravens in PSL and season tickets, that wouldn't be an issue to you? Is that the way you treat loyal, fanatic customers? Transparency is all I ask. Last year the Giants and the Pats posted their method as well as how many tickets were in the pool. Why have the Ravens not done that? Do they have something to hide?
    Last edited by ManfredHanover; 01-23-2013 at 10:33 PM.




  7. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    467

    Re: Ravens Money Grab - Shafts PSL Holders

    Several posters were not only very clear about how the lottery is setup and works, but they actually provided you that information in their posts. And the info was very specific. They've answered most if not all of your questions with information obtained directly from the Ravens and made available to PSL owners but you were apparently too lazy to read it.

    So you want to see a winners list, huh? I live in Missouri, the Show Me state. Did you grow up here or something?

    Honestly, you are ranting and whining as if you were a 15 year old. Get over it and yourself. And if you can't get over it, then make a statement with your wallet - sell you PSLs if you are that upset about it. It is as simple as that.




  8. #92

    Re: Ravens Money Grab - Shafts PSL Holders

    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom View Post
    Several posters were not only very clear about how the lottery is setup and works, but they actually provided you that information in their posts. And the info was very specific. They've answered most if not all of your questions with information obtained directly from the Ravens and made available to PSL owners but you were apparently too lazy to read it.

    So you want to see a winners list, huh? I live in Missouri, the Show Me state. Did you grow up here or something?

    Honestly, you are ranting and whining as if you were a 15 year old. Get over it and yourself. And if you can't get over it, then make a statement with your wallet - sell you PSLs if you are that upset about it. It is as simple as that.
    Sorry but my questions were not answered. All that is on the Ravens website is generalities. This started when I got the Ravens with the link to PRIME SPORTS which had TICKET ONLY PACKAGEs.




  9. #93
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    22,440

    Re: Ravens Money Grab - Shafts PSL Holders

    Quote Originally Posted by ManfredHanover View Post
    Sorry but my questions were not answered. All that is on the Ravens website is generalities. This started when I got the Ravens with the link to PRIME SPORTS which had TICKET ONLY PACKAGEs.
    Your questions have been answered as you've changed them.

    You started off bitching about Bisciotti's supposed greed over a market / prices he has no control over and you've moved the goal posts to now wanting transparency when all you have to do is do a moderate amount of research or simply read your PSL agreement..

    Sounds to me like you're just bitching to bitch.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  10. #94
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    467

    Re: Ravens Money Grab - Shafts PSL Holders

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Sounds to me like you're just bitching to bitch.
    Bitch, bitch, bitch! Did we say bitch?





  11. #95
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hazzard County
    Posts
    1,208

    Re: Ravens Money Grab - Shafts PSL Holders

    And is the same OP the guy that sen this in to the FAN tonight? If so, get help. This is controlled by the NFL. I want to bang Faith Hill, but I'm not going to send a letter to Tim McGraw because I can't.




  12. #96

    Re: Ravens Money Grab - Shafts PSL Holders

    Apparently the OP also tried to take his fight to 105.7. He copied them on his email to the Biscuit, and received a beat down on air by that guy that's trying to be a Jim Rome knock off.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland