Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    yeah, i'm torn for this. Part of me wants to splurge for authentic, but other than ebay, which is a major crap shoot, the reputable sites I'm finding are almost 300 for the jersey alone (btw, read that authentic jerseys are NEVER made with patches for SB or anything like that). You could maybe find some old Reebok authentics for a bit cheaper, but even then, looks to be about 220-250 price range.

So if someone finds a place that sells for 150-175 range...hit me up!

Otherwise, I'm going to opt for Nike Gameday.
    The authentics are WELL worth it. Trust me. Now that I have an authentic I never want to wear my others because of how well the jerseys are made

Re: Super Bowl jerseys

I have 3 different Authentic Reebok jerseys that were purchased off of nflshop.com over the last several years. Ive seen the knockoffs and could always see the obvious difference, but this year I ordered a few Nike knockoffs and I was floored by the quality. The same site I used earlier in the season has the jerseys with the Super Bowl patch. I placed an order last week and plan to have the Art patch thst I found on ebay stitched on. The site is nfljerseyswholes.com if anyone is interested. Just thought I would share this as someone who has experience with authentic versus so-called authentic knockoffs.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post
    I have 3 different Authentic Reebok jerseys that were purchased off of nflshop.com over the last several years. Ive seen the knockoffs and could always see the obvious difference, but this year I ordered a few Nike knockoffs and I was floored by the quality. The same site I used earlier in the season has the jerseys with the Super Bowl patch. I placed an order last week and plan to have the Art patch thst I found on ebay stitched on. The site is nfljerseyswholes.com if anyone is interested. Just thought I would share this as someone who has experience with authentic versus so-called authentic knockoffs.
    how long is delivery?

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    how long is delivery?
    Its pretty quick, about a week. Unfortunately its probably too late to get them in time for the SB.

Glad to be wearing white tops Colts/Ravens in championships in white are 3-0 1958, 1970, 2000. In Dark colors 1-2, W in 59, L in 64 and 69 as heavy favorites in both 64 & 69.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post
    Thanks for this. I've been researching sites and was really dreading ending up with a ridiculous looking knockoff. The other site I was looking at was ECSeller...But that's just from reviews I've read online, I'd trust your opinion better.
    FOR REED, BIRK, BOLDIN, RAY, ART, TEVIN, OJ, and BALTIMORE...
    SUPER BOWL 47 CHAMPION RAVENS!!!!!!

"We don't make it easy, but that's the way the city of Baltimore is, and that's the way we are. We did this for them back home." - Joe Flacco, Super Bowl 47 MVP

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Just be careful. Some of the logos don't look like the real thing... Font under nfl logo is off. Font on the shields are different too

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by batman55 View Post
    Just be careful. Some of the logos don't look like the real thing... Font under nfl logo is off. Font on the shields are different too
    Really, no knockoff is going to be perfect. It just matters if the difference from the real thing is small enough that you would be alright taking it out and wearing it without thinking it looks dumb.

Some sites, it's REALLY obvious. And getting the home color right is probably the most difficult, which is why you see a lot of blue or "light purple" jerseys.

To be fair...their Pollard home jersey, the numbers look WAY too fat. But the 52 one looks close enough.

"We don't make it easy, but that's the way the city of Baltimore is, and that's the way we are. We did this for them back home." - Joe Flacco, Super Bowl 47 MVP

Blog Entries

side note: I don't get the whole "split jersey" fad. It looks...incredibly stupid to me.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    NIKE flat out sucks.

Finding the real Jersery is stupid
    Nike is turning NFL and college uniforms into ugly pieces of shit!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    side note: I don't get the whole "split jersey" fad. It looks...incredibly stupid to me.

makes more sense if you are a Harbaugh family member and you want to rock two teams at once.