Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 27
  1. #13

    Re: 2000 Ravens Story on NFLN



    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Billick was awesome "Fuck em all. Put that in NFL Films" haha
    Just epic. LOL makes me laugh every time. I think it might have been after the Titans divisional game where I saw him say, "turn off all the cameras, turn off all the f#@$%@ cameras! (Pause) F#@$ the Titans!" (whole team roars). It's even more funny cause he was this offensive guru from BYU. LOL, great memories, what a ferocious team.




  2. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in a Purple Haze
    Posts
    1,874

    Re: 2000 Ravens Story on NFLN

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenusMaximus View Post
    I would make a point to watch it if I didn't already have that and a bunch of other stuff on video from that season, including the playoff games and 8 regular seasons games. Still looking for the other 8 games.

    Did you check iTunes - NFL Follow Your Team.. games might be there?

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

    NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!




  3. #15

    Re: 2000 Ravens Story on NFLN

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    Did you check iTunes - NFL Follow Your Team.. games might be there?
    I've never used iTunes. Got all my stuff from torrents, and still have the original VHS tapes from the playoff games. Maybe I will look into it.




  4. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in a Purple Haze
    Posts
    1,874

    Re: 2000 Ravens Story on NFLN

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenusMaximus View Post
    I've never used iTunes. Got all my stuff from torrents, and still have the original VHS tapes from the playoff games. Maybe I will look into it.
    I have several seasons... not full games...

    2012 season has a game preview then highlights, but entire AFC Championship game!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

    NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!




  5. #17
    iggyman555 Guest

    Re: 2000 Ravens Story on NFLN

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenusMaximus View Post
    I've never used iTunes. Got all my stuff from torrents, and still have the original VHS tapes from the playoff games. Maybe I will look into it.
    which torrents do you use




  6. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in a Purple Haze
    Posts
    1,874

    Re: 2000 Ravens Story on NFLN

    RavMax... iTunes looks like it started the Follow Your Team in 05.. bummer

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

    NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!




  7. #19

    Re: 2000 Ravens Story on NFLN

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    I have several seasons... not full games...

    2012 season has a game preview then highlights, but entire AFC Championship game!
    I have complete games of most of the wins of the last 3 seasons, but darn it if I can't find the game where we blew out the Steelers last season. I did make a copy from DVR to DVD and converted to avi, but the quality is not as good as most of the ones I downloaded.




  8. #20

    Re: 2000 Ravens Story on NFLN

    Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    which torrents do you use
    I got the more recent seasons from Kick Ass Torrents and Pirate Bay. Started getting the 2000 season from Ten Yard Torrents, but they disabled my account for only downloading old games. They want you to download and seed so many new games before downloading old ones, but all I want now are the old ones. Before my account was disabled though, I wasn't getting some of the games because I don't think anyone is seeding them anyway.




  9. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,524
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime in the Coconut View Post
    Just epic. LOL makes me laugh every time. I think it might have been after the Titans divisional game where I saw him say, "turn off all the cameras, turn off all the f#@$%@ cameras! (Pause) F#@$ the Titans!" (whole team roars). It's even more funny cause he was this offensive guru from BYU. LOL, great memories, what a ferocious team.
    In the interview billick said he felt dirty for winning that way being an offensive guy from byu. Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




  10. #22

    Re: 2000 Ravens Story on NFLN

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenusMaximus View Post
    I have complete games of most of the wins of the last 3 seasons, but darn it if I can't find the game where we blew out the Steelers last season. I did make a copy from DVR to DVD and converted to avi, but the quality is not as good as most of the ones I downloaded.
    I could maybe help you out. I do prefer the 2nd Steeler game to that one though.




  11. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Perry Hall, MD
    Posts
    13,730

    Re: 2000 Ravens Story on NFLN

    You can watch SB XXXV in its entirety without commercial interruption at the bottom of this article LINK
    Follow me on Twitter @ russellstreport




  12. #24

    Re: 2000 Ravens Story on NFLN

    Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    You can watch SB XXXV in its entirety without commercial interruption at the bottom of this article LINK
    The Titans game is also available (you miss the first 7 minutes, the only TD drive the defense gave up in the postseason). LINK




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland