Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 42

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in a Purple Haze
    Posts
    1,908

    Starting to sink in yet? Super Bowl XLVII




    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

    NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    3,361

    Re: Starting to sink in yet? Super Bowl XLVII

    It's just starting to sink in. I was driving to work today and it hit me. I was like Holy crap, we're in the f%%$#@ing Super Bowl!!




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in a Purple Haze
    Posts
    1,908

    Re: Starting to sink in yet? Super Bowl XLVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    It's just starting to sink in. I was driving to work today and it hit me. I was like Holy crap, we're in the f%%$#@ing Super Bowl!!
    I know... It is surreal right now! Come Monday with the non-stop coverage it will really start to sink in! Now I just need to decide on taking off work to go to pep rally......

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

    NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!




  4. #4
    iggyman555 Guest

    Re: Starting to sink in yet? Super Bowl XLVII

    im so upset i cant go i live in nyc ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh




  5. #5

    Re: Starting to sink in yet? Super Bowl XLVII

    Once in awhile I get this butterfly in the stomach feeling that reminds me the Ravens are in the Superbowl

    Great time to be a Ravens fan, this 5 year run has been remarkable. I really hope they can get a ring this year, but I am really just glad they got there to be honest. I've always felt the conference championship games were more of actual sporting events than the Superbowl itself.




  6. #6

    Re: Starting to sink in yet? Super Bowl XLVII

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    I know... It is surreal right now! Come Monday with the non-stop coverage it will really start to sink in! Now I just need to decide on taking off work to go to pep rally......




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in a Purple Haze
    Posts
    1,908

    Re: Starting to sink in yet? Super Bowl XLVII

    http://instagram.com/p/U84JhUnpUp/

    More real each passing moment!!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

    NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Westminster - Raventown, MD!
    Posts
    13,008
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Starting to sink in yet? Super Bowl XLVII

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    http://instagram.com/p/U84JhUnpUp/

    More real each passing moment!!
    I heard Dick's Sporting Goods would be selling those, so I'm thinking of taking a trip today to buy up some of those and some AFC Champions gear.
    .
    .
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.


    Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!




  9. #9

    Re: Starting to sink in yet? Super Bowl XLVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    It's just starting to sink in. I was driving to work today and it hit me. I was like Holy crap, we're in the f%%$#@ing Super Bowl!!
    It's been a weird postseason. Between Ray's last dance home game, the incredible win in Denver, and the firm stomping of the Patriots in their stadium, I feel like the Super Bowl isn't really that important anymore....I'm sure that will change as we get closer to game time.

    Part of me feels like even if the Ravens lose, I'm still satisfied. I hope the team has a different view.

    But...yes...I saw an ad for the Super Bowl last night and it had Ravens stuff all over it and I think then it finally hit me...




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,253

    Re: Starting to sink in yet? Super Bowl XLVII

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    It's been a weird postseason. Between Ray's last dance home game, the incredible win in Denver, and the firm stomping of the Patriots in their stadium, I feel like the Super Bowl isn't really that important anymore....I'm sure that will change as we get closer to game time.

    Part of me feels like even if the Ravens lose, I'm still satisfied. I hope the team has a different view.

    But...yes...I saw an ad for the Super Bowl last night and it had Ravens stuff all over it and I think then it finally hit me...
    Exactly where I have been. As it gets closer the more I am starting to change if we lose. AFC champs is still an accomplishment though.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,585
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Starting to sink in yet? Super Bowl XLVII

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Exactly where I have been. As it gets closer the more I am starting to change if we lose. AFC champs is still an accomplishment though.
    Yeah I feel the same. Just getting to the super bowl this year is amazing considering what has happened. I'm confident that we can seal the deal though. Too many guys on the Ravens want it bad and I mean bad. They willed their way through the first 3 playoff games. I don't see it stopping now.




  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in a Purple Haze
    Posts
    1,908

    Re: Starting to sink in yet? Super Bowl XLVII

    Failure is not an option....
    ......no weapon!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

    NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland