Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Re: PREDICTIONS: Super Bowl - 49ers vs. Ravens, score, MVP, and explain...

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    There's a good chance they'll do this as long as its a one score game. But on the AFCC replay I heard Harbs say 'we didn't come this far to play it safe.'
    I still don't like it at all. Because the score is close and the game in the first half is no excuse to 'play it safe', imo. Hopefully Harbaugh makes his AFCCG 2nd half proclamation before the SB starts (and not at halftime).

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    Not a score prediction, but I think if we win, Ayanbadejo becomes the first openly gay player in the NFL. I think he'll make an announcement. I remember him saying he had a big announcement to make after the Super Bowl, and coupled with his activism, I think we could see this happening.
    He's not gay.

He's probably announcing his retirement too.

iggyman555 Guest

Not a score prediction, but I think if we win, Ayanbadejo becomes the first openly gay player in the NFL. I think he'll make an announcement. I remember him saying he had a big announcement to make after the Super Bowl, and coupled with his activism, I think we could see this happening.
    isnt he married with kids?

Ravens 27-13
    Ed Reed MVP
    Just a guess, like everyone else
    And the Beatdown goes on.......

5. Re: PREDICTIONS: Super Bowl - 49ers vs. Ravens, score, MVP, and explain...

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    He's not gay.

He's probably announcing his retirement too.
    And the beginning of his run for Congress.

I don't think the match-up is as lopsided on paper as the talking heads seem to think. Perhaps it's just the homer in me, but I think the Ravens win fairly handily.

28-20

Flacco is the MVP.

I think Alex Smith ends up making an appearance for the Niners when Kaepernick takes a hard hit from Suggs, Ngata, Pollard, or Kruger.

I predict the Ravens win 35-21.

The Raven's offense routinely plays top 10 defenses each year - our division has some of the best year after year. The 49ners are not going to be any different - we will score.

The 49ners, especially Kap, have not been routinely playing physical defenses. He is going to pay for running the ball. They'll score some but they aren't going to move it all day nor enough.

The biggest factor is that our emotion has kept momentum swings to a minimum - we don't get rattled this year. It will take an extraordinary performance on the 49ner's part to overcome this major obstacle.

I predict that Haloti Ngata gets a sack and a fumble recovery. He is a complete dominant presence in the middle and blows up the pistol formation routinely.

Ngata MVP

Blog Entries

I'd really like to see the Ravens win and Flacco get MVP. I think that would finally silence a lot of the critics. But I'll take an ugly win and like it
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

San Fran is a squeeker. 27-24. Reason, Nip and tuck all the way. I JUST HOPE FLACCO PLAYS LIGHTS OUT. SF can run it and pass it with CK, if Joe is off or getting pressured we become one dimensional. Special teams gives us an edge, hope that comes through.

He's married with two kids. Not all ally's of the gay community are gay.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

I think Bernard Pierce is our secret weapon in this game. There's so little tape on him, and he's so explosive and such a different change from Rice. I think they will have trouble stopping him.

Bernard Pollard will probably knock one or two people out in this game.

Weekend at Bernie's - one of them will win MVP.