Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 192 of 575
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Westminster - Raventown, MD!
    Posts
    13,019
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Oh, geez, here it comes (dread)...



    He's trying to rep sales by saying "Look, Ray took our stuff and he's BACK"

    He's ALSO trying to claim that it SHOULDN'T be banned.
    .
    .
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.


    Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!




  2. #182
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Black Hole
    Posts
    336

    Re: Oh, geez, here it comes (dread)...

    the stuff is a total sham. some of the things on the banned list are, in the words of joe flacco, ret... stupid.




  3. #183

    Re: Oh, geez, here it comes (dread)...

    Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    My guess - and purely a guess - is that if there is any IGF-1 in the substance, it's so minimal to not be detectable enough to trigger a positive result.

    Also, if this substance was such as to be banned by the NFL - and other sports leagues - what would be the strippers angle here? It's not like publicity about peddling a banned substance is really going to help sales. In fact, it would likely call into question his whole line of products.

    Or, perhaps, he's just a moron (which actually is probably the case either way).
    His angle is obvious to me...he wants publicity for his company AND he is an idiot.

    He wanted Ray to point out that he took his products and to point to them as a reason for his remarkable recovery. Ray apparently didn't do that so he "outed him".

    But he is a complete idiot as well IMHO because no player is going to want to deal with him or his products if the player knows they can't publicly acknowledge his products due to league rules, yet will out them with recorded conversations if they don't.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.




  4. #184

    Re: Oh, geez, here it comes (dread)...

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    He's ALSO trying to claim that it SHOULDN'T be banned.
    It's shouldn't... I understand it's probably in a concentrated form (how concentrated). But hell, we eat venison, what would stop us or wrong with eating the velvet from their rack?




  5. #185
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    9,125
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Oh, geez, here it comes (dread)...

    In the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter if its true or not, its his last game, what are the NFL gonna do to him? He didn't break any laws either, so its not like he has to face any issues outside of football either.




  6. #186
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    22,127
    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    In the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter if its true or not, its his last game, what are the NFL gonna do to him? He didn't break any laws either, so its not like he has to face any issues outside of football either.
    Its ESPN and his future gig that's waving a big happy good bye if this gets worse.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  7. #187

    Re: Oh, geez, here it comes (dread)...

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    It's shouldn't... I understand it's probably in a concentrated form (how concentrated). But hell, we eat venison, what would stop us or wrong with eating the velvet from their rack?
    Because its a magical deer from New Zealand that grows antlers very fast.




  8. #188

    Re: Oh, geez, here it comes (dread)...

    Quote Originally Posted by outlander512 View Post
    Because its a magical deer from New Zealand that grows antlers very fast.
    It's true. Same deer that the Hobbits here ride.
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.




  9. #189

    Re: Oh, geez, here it comes (dread)...

    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    In the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter if its true or not, its his last game, what are the NFL gonna do to him? He didn't break any laws either, so its not like he has to face any issues outside of football either.
    How do the Pats/Belicheck Super Bowls look in hind site? How does Brady look after the kick?




  10. #190

    Re: Oh, geez, here it comes (dread)...

    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    It's true. Same deer that the Hobbits here ride.
    But you can eat those too.... right?




  11. #191

    Re: Oh, geez, here it comes (dread)...

    Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    His angle is obvious to me...he wants publicity for his company AND he is an idiot.

    He wanted Ray to point out that he took his products and to point to them as a reason for his remarkable recovery. Ray apparently didn't do that so he "outed him".

    But he is a complete idiot as well IMHO because no player is going to want to deal with him or his products if the player knows they can't publicly acknowledge his products due to league rules, yet will out them with recorded conversations if they don't.
    He is a smart marketer. He just got tons of free publicity and will have thousands of regular people buying his crap. He just made millions from the general public, I'm sure pro's make up a very small percent of his sales. He just tapped into the masses and all the gym rats and meatheads. It was a brilliant move, IMO for his move. He is going to get SB publicity all week which cost millions per a 30 second ad.




  12. #192

    Re: Oh, geez, here it comes (dread)...

    Maybe guys will rub this stuff on their wangs.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland