Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 28
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Towson
    Posts
    1,057

    Tickets down to $1,245



    Hope some of the folks going waited to buy their seats.

    Down to $1,245 on Stubhub. That's $1,370 with markup, but I'm guessing we have not yet hit bottom.

    49ers/Ravens Superbowl was by far the cheapest of the 4 possibilities going into the conference championships.




  2. #2

    Re: Tickets down to $1,245

    I've waited and waited and still can't decide.

    It has sure paid to wait though, as prices have literally dropped about $1000 since last week.

    The ticket is the easy part - its the travel that is holding me back still.




  3. #3

    Re: Tickets down to $1,245

    Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    I've waited and waited and still can't decide.

    It has sure paid to wait though, as prices have literally dropped about $1000 since last week.

    The ticket is the easy part - its the travel that is holding me back still.
    I was in the same boat but when I closed a deal for 1 ticket at face value two days ago I immediately booked a flight. I'm coming in the day of the game and flying out the next day. Not sure where you live but you probably should make a decision by tomorrow night. Your chances of securing a ticket at close to face value either the day before or the day of the game are pretty good.




  4. #4

    Re: Tickets down to $1,245

    I heard all hotels in New Orleans are sold out. Where would you stay?




  5. #5

    Re: Tickets down to $1,245

    Quote Originally Posted by cy18 View Post
    I heard all hotels in New Orleans are sold out. Where would you stay?
    Yeah that's a problem and virtually impossible at this point. The way my itinerary is set up I won't need a hotel




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,323
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Tickets down to $1,245

    You can probably get a dive within 2 hrs from NO.

    Im going to a nice SB party in Philly and they're all rooting for the Ravens. Hey,
    they love Harbaugh from his days there.
    UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU.




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,593
    Blog Entries
    4
    I'd really like to go but I just can't bring myself to spend so much. Ill be fine watching on my 50" I suppose.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In a van down by the rivah
    Posts
    757

    Re: Tickets down to $1,245

    I'll be watching the Super Bowl on TV in Boston with a bunch of Patriots fans, surely annoying them all because I actually care about the game.




  9. #9

    Re: Tickets down to $1,245

    Quote Originally Posted by Filmstudy View Post
    Hope some of the folks going waited to buy their seats.

    Down to $1,245 on Stubhub. That's $1,370 with markup, but I'm guessing we have not yet hit bottom.

    49ers/Ravens Superbowl was by far the cheapest of the 4 possibilities going into the conference championships.
    down to $1179 here
    http://www.ticketliquidator.com/tix/...s-tickets.aspx




  10. #10

    Re: Tickets down to $1,245

    Quote Originally Posted by cy18 View Post
    I heard all hotels in New Orleans are sold out. Where would you stay?
    sleep in the airport... this is the superbowl




  11. #11

    Re: Tickets down to $1,245

    Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post
    sleep in the airport... this is the superbowl
    Amen. If I had the money for the ticket and airfare I would be there even if I had to slum it in a rental car or the airport. Hell if you get in Sunday and leave Monday you can always just party and celebrate a Ravens Lombardi Trophy until you crash contently on the plane coming back
    A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,
    -Ray Lewis




  12. #12

    Re: Tickets down to $1,245

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post
    Amen. If I had the money for the ticket and airfare I would be there even if I had to slum it in a rental car or the airport. Hell if you get in Sunday and leave Monday you can always just party and celebrate a Ravens Lombardi Trophy until you crash contently on the plane coming back
    a rental car for one day this weekend will probably cost more than a hotel room. After all its just a hotel room on wheels.lol




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland