Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Results 85 to 96 of 453
  1. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    8,841
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Russell Street community mock draft



    The second pass rusher gone, already! Btw the dude is a DE by trade, but could play OLB.





  2. #86
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    23,013
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Russell Street community mock draft

    Who's up?
    When it comes to quarterbacks, don't pay attention to stats; pay attention to guys who make crucial plays at crucial times. -Gil Brandt


    My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/




  3. #87

    Re: Russell Street community mock draft

    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    The second pass rusher gone, already! Btw the dude is a DE by trade, but could play OLB.
    I'm guessing he's going to be a 3-4 OLB in Cleveland now that they are changing up their defense from a 4-3.




  4. #88
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    6,879

    Re: Russell Street community mock draft

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Who's up?
    GOTA, I believe.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  5. #89
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    8,841
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Russell Street community mock draft

    batman is on the clock




  6. #90
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    8,841
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Russell Street community mock draft

    Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    I'm guessing he's going to be a 3-4 OLB in Cleveland now that they are changing up their defense from a 4-3.
    He can also play 5 technique, they lined him up everywhere, he's a freak of nature that doesn't know what a 3 point stance is!




  7. #91
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    11,298
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Russell Street community mock draft

    The Cardinals can go in 2 directions. They have QB issues and a crap offensive line. The entire season they had 11 passing touchdowns which is the same amount that Flacco threw in the playoffs. They just hired the accidental NFL coach of the year who took a team with a rookie QB and a patchwork offensive line to the playoffs. Teams reach for quarterbacks all the time which is what I think the Cardinals will do. They're going to pick Mike Glennon the Flacco like prospect from NC State. However today I'm in charge and I have to go with a far superior prospect that will significantly help whoever the Cardinals end up with at QB

    With 7th pick the Arizona Cardinals select Eric Fisher LT Central Michigan
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  8. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    23,013
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Russell Street community mock draft

    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The Cardinals can go in 2 directions. They have QB issues and a crap offensive line. The entire season they had 11 passing touchdowns which is the same amount that Flacco threw in the playoffs. They just hired the accidental NFL coach of the year who took a team with a rookie QB and a patchwork offensive line to the playoffs. Teams reach for quarterbacks all the time which is what I think the Cardinals will do. They're going to pick Mike Glennon the Flacco like prospect from NC State. However today I'm in charge and I have to go with a far superior prospect that will significantly help whoever the Cardinals end up with at QB

    With 7th pick the Arizona Cardinals select Eric Fisher LT Central Michigan
    After being around Roethlisberger and Andrew Luck, you really think Bruce Arians is going to reach for Mike Glennon?
    When it comes to quarterbacks, don't pay attention to stats; pay attention to guys who make crucial plays at crucial times. -Gil Brandt


    My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/




  9. #93
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    8,841
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Russell Street community mock draft

    Interesting pick GOTA, the Cards need a major major upgrade on the Oline, so the pick makes sense, and they can always pick a QB in the second round. Seriously, I think that may be the worse Oline I've seen in the last decade.




  10. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    8,841
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Russell Street community mock draft

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    After being around Roethlisberger and Andrew Luck, you really think Bruce Arians is going to reach for Mike Glennon?
    Bruce Arians would do anything to get Flacco lol, he clearly really likes him after that interview he had on coaches show.




  11. #95
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    8,841
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Russell Street community mock draft

    Irish Raven is on the board!




  12. #96
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    11,298
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Russell Street community mock draft

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    After being around Roethlisberger and Andrew Luck, you really think Bruce Arians is going to reach for Mike Glennon?
    Honestly I think developing a young QB is why he was hired. The Cardinals have a moron of owner who is desperate. That's why he made a big play for Peyton Manning. He moved up a yes man to GM. He had a great internal candidate for the HC in Ray Horton but wouldn't promote him. Bidwell just watched the 49ers and Seahawks pass him with young quarterbacks and is going to push for the same thing. Arians helped shape Ben and did a great job with Luck. I see lots of pressure on that team to draft a QB high and let Arians turn him into the next rookie sensation.
    He Who Dares.....Wins




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland