Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 37

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Flacco on David Letterman



    Airs tonight Feb 4th at 11:35pm

    http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertai...,5900247.story


    Amazing what a super bowl win and mvp does for someone . I'm definitely tuning in.




  2. #2

    Re: Flacco on David Letterman

    Bump!




  3. #3




  4. #4

    Re: Flacco on David Letterman

    Watching now. Introduced him as "Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco!"




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Westminster - Raventown, MD!
    Posts
    12,948
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Flacco on David Letterman

    Dave > Jay Leno...

    Just saying...
    .
    .
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.


    Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,959
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Flacco on David Letterman

    These are some shitty jokes so far.




  7. #7

    Re: Flacco on David Letterman

    Joe looking SHARP!!




  8. #8
    I love Letterman.
    Flacco represented Baltimore well!
    His wife is probably cringing about the worldwide baby announcement before the 1st trimester.
    Joe's got some swagger. Next season is gonna be awesome!




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,959
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Flacco on David Letterman

    Quote Originally Posted by shine View Post
    I love Letterman.
    Flacco represented Baltimore well!
    His wife is probably cringing about the worldwide baby announcement before the 1st trimester.
    Joe's got some swagger. Next season is gonna be awesome!
    Can you explain why his wife would be cringing about that? I don't have any experience with childbearing.




  10. #10

    Re: Flacco on David Letterman

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Can you explain why his wife would be cringing about that? I don't have any experience with childbearing.
    I believe the rule of thumb is wait 9 weeks before announcing because of miscarriage opportunity is great.




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,959
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Flacco on David Letterman

    Quote Originally Posted by conviction View Post
    I believe the rule of thumb is wait 9 weeks before announcing because of miscarriage opportunity is great.
    Not with Joe Flacco's sperm.




  12. #12

    Re: Flacco on David Letterman

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Not with Joe Flacco's sperm.
    Wow.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland