Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 19 of 19
  1. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Dimas, CA
    Posts
    5,160

    Re: I'd like to Welcome our newest Fan to the Forum!



    Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    Oh. Here i thought you and Mrs. Furry . . .
    I'm sure it was a typo, but Fury and Furry are two very different things.




  2. #14

    Re: I'd like to Welcome our newest Fan to the Forum!

    There are going to be purple Easter eggs at CincyCat's house in April.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




  3. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    N.E. Cincy
    Posts
    3,046

    Re: I'd like to Welcome our newest Fan to the Forum!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom View Post
    The undeniable mark of a true fan - sticking with your team through "rebuilding decades". You, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman. As has been said many times here, and rightly so.

    Ravens fans cannot even comprehend the ignominy of such a position - to be faced with rebuilding decades...
    Thank you, Sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    There are going to be purple Easter eggs at CincyCat's house in April.
    I need Red in April as bad as you need Orange & Black. Here's praying for an Orioles/Reds World Series.
    I want a Flacco jersey! Johnny Bench wore #5




  4. #16

    Re: I'd like to Welcome our newest Fan to the Forum!

    We have a bit of the bad owner cough down here too. It was so bad at one point that I didn't want Angelos strategy to work, because he'd then use that as an excuse to not pay his players. He's started to change recently though. I think he's in that reflection stage of his life.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




  5. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    N.E. Cincy
    Posts
    3,046

    Re: I'd like to Welcome our newest Fan to the Forum!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    We have a bit of the bad owner cough down here too. It was so bad at one point that I didn't want Angelos strategy to work, because he'd then use that as an excuse to not pay his players. He's started to change recently though. I think he's in that reflection stage of his life.
    The Orange & Black bad owner going though a reflection type of change situation. I understand it completely.
    I want a Flacco jersey! Johnny Bench wore #5




  6. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area
    Posts
    2,054

    Re: I'd like to Welcome our newest Fan to the Forum!

    a.b.--
    Can't confirm Dan'l's "typo", but Furry knows some of us use that term as an address of endearment v. an epithet!




  7. #19

    Re: I'd like to Welcome our newest Fan to the Forum!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    a.b.--
    Can't confirm Dan'l's "typo", but Furry knows some of us use that term as an address of endearment v. an epithet!
    Had to be there... haha.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland