Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 60 of 116
  1. #49

    Re: RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Picks Thread



    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    No it is you. It wasnt divided up by team, it was by pick. So they randomly assigned an order and whatever team was at that pick was who you were picking for.

    Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Ohhhh ok





  2. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    5,920
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Picks Thread

    Don't mean to Bogart the 22nd pick (Rams), but if nobody else will make it...would I be out of line taking Eddie Lacy (RB - Alabama) because Steven Jackson may land somewhere else (?) I know I'm not a stated participant in this mock draft, but if I could help it along... Bc




  3. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    11,365
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Picks Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Don't mean to Bogart the 22nd pick (Rams), but if nobody else will make it...would I be out of line taking Eddie Lacy (RB - Alabama) because Steven Jackson may land somewhere else (?) I know I'm not a stated participant in this mock draft, but if I could help it along... Bc
    Sounds like a good pick to me.
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  4. #52

    Re: RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Picks Thread

    It's Thrall's pick. He will make it

    On he list of picks at the top of this thread each poster is assigned TO THE PICK, not to the team. Makes it more fun becuase then everyone researches different teams

    "I've always been told that I'm too small, i'm not big enough, i'm not fast enough, i don't have what it takes, I prepare so no one can take what is mine. No one can replace my mind, my heart."

    "Leave your mark to endure forever."




  5. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    23,188
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by runrayrun27 View Post
    It's Thrall's pick. He will make it

    On he list of picks at the top of this thread each poster is assigned TO THE PICK, not to the team. Makes it more fun becuase then everyone researches different teams
    And someone else's pick in an earlier round may impact the pick you are now making for the same team. Kind of cool IMO.

    Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger


    My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/




  6. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    23,188
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thrall has about 3 hours to make his pick.

    Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger


    My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/




  7. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    8,879
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Picks Thread

    The problem is if we do it that way, there's no point in trades, because then you may not have the same team in the 2nd round, or are we keeping the same teams in each round now?




  8. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    23,188
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    The problem is if we do it that way, there's no point in trades, because then you may not have the same team in the 2nd round, or are we keeping the same teams in each round now?
    Dont believe so.

    Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger


    My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/




  9. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    11,365
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Picks Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Dont believe so.

    Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Then we should all agree to not have trading
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  10. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    23,188
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post

    Then we should all agree to not have trading
    I didn't think there was trading.

    I would prefer to not have trades because it tends to muddle everything up. That is just my opinion though.

    Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger


    My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/




  11. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Dirty Burnie
    Posts
    281

    Re: RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Picks Thread

    Sorry, guess I did miss the rules. With the 22nd pick in the 2013 NFL draft, the St. Louis Rams select Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame.




  12. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    11,365
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Picks Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I didn't think there was trading.

    I would prefer to not have trades because it tends to muddle everything up. That is just my opinion though.

    Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    I agree. Leach had offered to trade his pick at post #45 so I thought there was. If we're doing this based on slot instead of team then we definitely shouldn't do it.
    He Who Dares.....Wins




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland