Cullen Jenkins Signs with the Giants

http://blogs.thescore.com/nfl/2013/0...l-with-giants/

Didn't have any interest in him, but thought I'd throw it up there

"I've always been told that I'm too small, i'm not big enough, i'm not fast enough, i don't have what it takes, I prepare so no one can take what is mine. No one can replace my mind, my heart."

"Leave your mark to endure forever."

Re: Cullen Jenkins Signs with the Giants

A 3 yr/8 million dollar deal for Cullen Jenkins is a good sign for the Ravens. The market will be flooded at several different positions and there will be some good prices out there.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

Another solid but unspectacular DT on the Giants. They seem to hoard those guys. What does this say about Osi?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    Another solid but unspectacular DT on the Giants. They seem to hoard those guys. What does this say about Osi?
    He'll play a different role than Osi did. It says more about Chris Canty who they cut earlier.
    He Who Dares.....Wins

Yeah, I get that, I was just referring to the fact that they released him too and he was considered a premier defensive lineman only a year ago. The only guy on that line that stands out o me is JPP. That guy is freakish. Reminds me of Javon Kearse when he first was with the Titans.

Blog Entries

Should be a good fit.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/

Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com

Yeah, I get that, I was just referring to the fact that they released him too and he was considered a premier defensive lineman only a year ago. The only guy on that line that stands out o me is JPP. That guy is freakish. Reminds me of Javon Kearse when he first was with the Titans.
    Osi wasn't cut/released....his contract expired.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Osi wasn't cut/released....his contract expired.
    Poor choice of words on my part. He's an unrestricted free agent. My point is why would they let him dangle and spend money on the Dline? Has his production dropped off that much or is he asking for or going to get a ton of money?

Poor choice of words on my part. He's an unrestricted free agent. My point is why would they let him dangle and spend money on the Dline? Has his production dropped off that much or is he asking for or going to get a ton of money?
    Pretty sure he is asking for a lot of money...hasn't he held out the last 2 seasons

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.