Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 106
  1. #13

    Re: M&T Among League's Best



    Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Escalators?! C'mon, those feet were made for walkin'!
    If people are to lazy to walk up a ramp, then they need to lose weight.




  2. #14

    Re: M&T Among League's Best

    Quote Originally Posted by riprulz8 View Post
    Some people have severe health issues that make stairs tricky.
    and that is why they have elevators...




  3. #15

    Re: M&T Among League's Best

    How about an out of town scoreboard that actually WORKS and is kept in real time




  4. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    22,129
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Increased mobile phone coverage...I know it is only a few days out of the year...but on those days the mobile towers get slammed and nobody around me can get very good coverage.
    Agreed.

    I think that issue will be solved with added WiFi.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  5. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Bel Air
    Posts
    38

    Re: M&T Among League's Best

    I should have added in the article that the cell-signal is BRUTAL. Hopefully this issue gets better because the more we go, the bigger the online-world becomes involved in the game.




  6. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stevensville, MD
    Posts
    1,427

    Re: M&T Among League's Best

    Quote Originally Posted by helloharv View Post
    How about an out of town scoreboard that actually WORKS and is kept in real time
    Good suggestion. A lot of times I'm checking my smartphone trying to see the scores of other games that effect our division or playoff standings.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...





  7. #19

    Re: M&T Among League's Best

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    It would be nice to be able to get in and out of the men's room without missing so much of the game. Just build a long piss trough down the wall and forget about urinals.
    Or as I have seen at some sports bars, small TVs located on the walls above the urinals. If you can't make the lines shorter, at least make viewing the game possible while waiting for bladder relief.


    ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!




  8. #20

    Re: M&T Among League's Best

    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Bru View Post
    Or as I have seen at some sports bars, small TVs located on the walls above the urinals. If you can't make the lines shorter, at least make viewing the game possible while waiting for bladder relief.
    I disagree . That would make it even longer for the guy in front of you to move out because he'd want to see the end of the play. There'd be a bunch of extra shakes. Besides there'sprobably something basically wrong with watching football while your dik is in your hand lol.
    If you break the rules you can't make the rules.
    - Remove Coach Tomlin from the NFL Competition committee.




  9. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Parkville, MD
    Posts
    2,127

    Re: M&T Among League's Best

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    and that is why they have elevators...
    You still have to walk up the stairs to your seat.




  10. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    22,129
    Quote Originally Posted by TTRaven View Post
    You still have to walk up the stairs to your seat.
    If you have a legit medical condition, they'll seat you in the handicapped access seats.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  11. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    13,966
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: M&T Among League's Best

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Reliant has better site lines. - HR

    well played
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  12. #24

    Re: M&T Among League's Best

    Better team intro song.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland