Page 46 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 552 of 868
  1. #541
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit Michigan
    Posts
    1,906

    Re: Aaron Hernandez Murder Investigation (Merged)



    Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Well, it should. If he's guilty, he'll likely be spending the rest of his life in jail. And you know what? Good! I'm so tired of these fucking thugs and gangster wannabes. Here's a guy with the chance of a lifetime, to overcome any poverty and to disassociate yourself with whatever bad influences you've had in your past, via a $40 million contract to play football, yet that's not enough for him. So fuck him.

    I have no sympathy whatsoever for criminals. Lock them up and throw away the key.
    You sound like you'd be a great juror.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

    –Eleanor Roosevelt




  2. #542
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    13,645
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Aaron Hernandez Murder Investigation (Merged)

    Reminds of that player in Carolina a few years ago that has a hit put on his pregnant girlfriend. Pretty sure he's still in prison


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  3. #543

    Re: Aaron Hernandez Murder Investigation (Merged)





  4. #544
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,480
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Aaron Hernandez Murder Investigation (Merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Reminds of that player in Carolina a few years ago that has a hit put on his pregnant girlfriend. Pretty sure he's still in prison


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rae_Carruth




  5. #545
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    6,822

    Re: Aaron Hernandez Murder Investigation (Merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Well, it should. If he's guilty, he'll likely be spending the rest of his life in jail. And you know what? Good! I'm so tired of these fucking thugs and gangster wannabes. Here's a guy with the chance of a lifetime, to overcome any poverty and to disassociate yourself with whatever bad influences you've had in your past, via a $40 million contract to play football, yet that's not enough for him. So fuck him.

    I have no sympathy whatsoever for criminals. Lock them up and throw away the key.
    Completely agree. Hit the nail on the head...he's a wannabe thug/gangster. If guilty I got no sympathy for him. So many others are/were deserving to be in his position.

    What I can't understand is that he killed this man (allegedly) because he was talking to people he didn't like. Murder is never right...but sometimes you can reason out why someone would kill. If LLoyd was stealing from him, or hit he's girlfriend's sister, something. But no, he took a life because Odin was TALKING to someone he didn't like...wow.
    "I got this." - Justin Tucker




  6. #546
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    13,645
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Aaron Hernandez Murder Investigation (Merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    That's him. Much more related to this than Ray IMO


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  7. #547
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    13,645
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Aaron Hernandez Murder Investigation (Merged)

    That motive of talking is BS. There has to be more. Women drugs or money. It's always one.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  8. #548
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    772

    Re: Aaron Hernandez Murder Investigation (Merged)

    Via Christian Science Monitor ...
    http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/USA-Upd...C+All+Stories)

    "Surveillance cameras at the industrial park captured the arrival of the car with Lloyd and his shooting"

    Did anyone else catch this? Um... Sounds like they have the actual murder on video? If so, and they charged Hernandez, it sounds like this case is a slam dunk.




  9. #549
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    6,822

    Re: Aaron Hernandez Murder Investigation (Merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    Via Christian Science Monitor ...
    http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/USA-Upd...C+All+Stories)

    "Surveillance cameras at the industrial park captured the arrival of the car with Lloyd and his shooting"

    Did anyone else catch this? Um... Sounds like they have the actual murder on video? If so, and they charged Hernandez, it sounds like this case is a slam dunk.
    First I've heard that the actual murder was caught on video. No wiggle room for Hernandez now...better plea guilty and cut some years off the sentencing.
    "I got this." - Justin Tucker




  10. #550

    Re: Aaron Hernandez Murder Investigation (Merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    First I've heard that the actual murder was caught on video. No wiggle room for Hernandez now...better plea guilty and cut some years off the sentencing.
    I didn't see the arraignment: Anyone know if this was covered? Because I don't recall hearing this in any other reporting.
    '
    If true, well then AH:

    Last edited by MarkS; 06-26-2013 at 07:50 PM.




  11. #551
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in a Purple Haze
    Posts
    1,873

    Re: Aaron Hernandez Murder Investigation (Merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    I didn't see the arraignment: Anyone know if this was covered? Because I don't recall hearing this in any other reporting.
    '
    If try, well then AH:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLxFXWzw5Ig

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

    NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!




  12. #552
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Dimas, CA
    Posts
    5,260

    Re: Aaron Hernandez Murder Investigation (Merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    Via Christian Science Monitor ...
    http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/USA-Upd...C+All+Stories)

    "Surveillance cameras at the industrial park captured the arrival of the car with Lloyd and his shooting"

    Did anyone else catch this? Um... Sounds like they have the actual murder on video? If so, and they charged Hernandez, it sounds like this case is a slam dunk.
    They have evidence from several security cameras all over the city, apparently. Big Brother is watching; one doesn't need Edward Snowden to let that 'secret' out.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland