Results 1 to 1 of 1
03-03-2010, 01:31 AM #1Newbie
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
Body Language And It's Impact On Seduction
Upon first inquiry, it may seem that NLP and Reading Body Language are nothing but pseudo-sciences. A litte exploration reveals that while 90% of Neuro-Linguistic-Programming may be dismissed as flippant, the remaining 10% appears to have become crucial scholarship material for the acute student of human behaviour and psychology.
This first link shows us the typical eye cues: http://www.transformdestiny.com/nlp-...tern-chart.asp that most people exhibit. This second website promises to tutor you to seduce women using body language techniques such as mirroring and anchroring. What do you think in regards to this?