Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677
Results 913 to 920 of 920
  1. #913
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,374
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Around the League



    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I can already see the kinks in Kelly's scheme. His QBs are going to get plastered and they are probably going to run McCoy into the ground. If they come up against a team that can actually sustain drives against them, I could see this offense panicking and turning the ball over.
    They looked great in their first game, but lets be honest it was against the Redskins defense. I want to see them play against a better defense. Vick has always had the talent to play at a high level, but he was never consistent or he got injured.





  2. #914
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    6,879

    Re: Around the League

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    They looked great in their first game, but lets be honest it was against the Redskins defense. I want to see them play against a better defense. Vick has always had the talent to play at a high level, but he was never consistent or he got injured.
    I also don't see this holding up in the NFL like it does in college. Not over a 16 season against mostly equal competition.

    This isn't Oregon against East Texas Polytech state.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  3. #915
    iggyman555 Guest

    Re: Around the League





  4. #916
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Middle River
    Posts
    2,518
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Around the League

    Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    NFL suspended free agent S Tom Zbikowski four weeks for violating the league's PED policy.

    So he is a free agent? suspended 4 weeks? Does that mean he has to find somebody to sign him, then sit out 4 weeks? Can he count from now unsigned (which I doubt)?

    If so then he is on the shelf till next year, anyone needing his skills will need them ASAP/injury and can't wait a month....
    Heinz Field Ketchup official ketchup of the Ravens?




  5. #917
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,374
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Around the League

    Other "desperate" teams

    @RavensInsider: Packers tried out three offensive linemen: Bryant Browning, Tyler Horn, Michael Huey

    @RavensInsider: Bengals tried out linebackers Michael Boley, Etienne Sabino and Maalik Bomar


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free




  6. #918
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    22,963
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Around the League

    Von Miller cited for traffic violations again.

    What is going on with this dude?
    When it comes to quarterbacks, don't pay attention to stats; pay attention to guys who make crucial plays at crucial times. -Gil Brandt


    My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/




  7. #919
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Around the League

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Other "desperate" teams

    @RavensInsider: Packers tried out three offensive linemen: Bryant Browning, Tyler Horn, Michael Huey

    @RavensInsider: Bengals tried out linebackers Michael Boley, Etienne Sabino and Maalik Bomar


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    When you are 0-1 you really are desperate. 0-2 teams historically have had trouble getting into the playoffs.
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  8. #920
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Westminster - Raventown, MD!
    Posts
    12,444
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Around the League

    Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    NFL suspended free agent S Tom Zbikowski four weeks for violating the league's PED policy.

    So he is a free agent? suspended 4 weeks? Does that mean he has to find somebody to sign him, then sit out 4 weeks? Can he count from now unsigned (which I doubt)?

    If so then he is on the shelf till next year, anyone needing his skills will need them ASAP/injury and can't wait a month....
    per PFT, the suspensions are served while they are free agents.

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...n-free-agents/
    .
    .
    FOR REED, BIRK, BOLDIN, RAY, ART, TEVIN, OJ, and BALTIMORE...
    SUPER BOWL 47 CHAMPION RAVENS!!!!!!

    "We don't make it easy, but that's the way the city of Baltimore is, and that's the way we are. We did this for them back home." - Joe Flacco, Super Bowl 47 MVP


    Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland