Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thursday Night Football Thread -- Pats v. Jets

Wanna see what a team with a worse WR problem than ours looks like?

Well, stay tuned! Game starts in about an hour.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Blog Entries

Re: Thursday Night Football Thread -- Pats v. Jets

I wish I had the cajones to take the Jets because I think Rex will have some pressure ready to go. But with a rookie QB on the road in a short week, I just can't do it
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Thursday Night Football Thread -- Pats v. Jets

Not that it's likely, but both Sanchez and Quinn are out so I'm curious who's their emergency QB.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Stream, anyone?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Not that it's likely, but both Sanchez and Quinn are out so I'm curious who's their emergency QB.
    its that rookie that played most of preseason. for what its worth, he played well
    wonder why Quinn is out
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I've seen a Steelers and Redskins jersey in the stands during the pre game thus far.

WTF?!

I am so tempted to start Julian Edelman.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

We had ten more offensive plays than the Eagles?!?!

Patriots receivers are terrible

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Nice...nice play fake off the quick snap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Great play design

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Great play.

Every linemen pulled. Great discipline.