iggyman555 Guest

EA is not making NCAA football anymore

Blog Entries

Re: EA is not making NCAA football anymore

I wouldn't be surprised if 2Ksports picked up making a college football game.

I read a few months ago that EA Sports would continue to make college football games, but would leave "NCAA" out of it.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/

Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if 2Ksports picked up making a college football game.

I read a few months ago that EA Sports would continue to make college football games, but would leave "NCAA" out of it.
    I read that too. They were gonna still make college football because of the licensing deal with the Collegiate Licensing Company. But SEC, Big Ten and Pac-12 said they wouldn't license their trademarks to EA, killing NCAA Football.
    "I got this." - Justin Tucker

Call me when EA stops making crap sports games. NCAA Football was the best one they had.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"