Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    iggyman555 Guest

Ray Rice is finally 100%

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...rb-now-healthy

Just three NFL running backs have accrued at least 75 rushes this season with a per-carry average of fewer than 3 yards. All three will be on the field Sunday when the Baltimore Ravens travel to the Cleveland Browns.

It has been even worse for the Ravens, as Ray Rice and Bernard Pierce entered the Week 8 bye ranked first and second in the NFL in percentage of runs that have generated two yards or fewer.
    Midseason report

There is reason for optimism coming out of the bye, however.

Pierce said earlier this week that this is as collectively healthy as the backfield has been since Rice injured his hip in Week 2.

The week off apparently did wonders for Rice's lower body.

After a lengthy conversation with the running back, WBAL-TV's Gerry Sandusky relayed to NFL Media's Andrew Siciliano on Friday's edition of NFL Network's "Around the League Live" that Rice's early-season injuries were more significant than the running back was letting on. Rice emphasized that he finally is back to 100 percent and can't wait to prove it to those who deduced that his dip in production was the beginning of the end of his career.

We never suspected Rice's career was on the downslope, but we did address his noticeable decline in lateral agility on Friday's "Around The League Podcast." He simply hasn't made tacklers miss in the open field.

The Ravens' ground attack will have to get jump-started without left guard Kelechi Osemele, who is likely out for the season with a back injury.

Rice is undaunted, though, telling Sandusky that he is "just getting started and ready to hit the 'on' switch coming out of the gate Sunday in Cleveland."

Re: Ray Rice is finally 100%

This can only help, if true. Rice usually does well at Cleveland.

Hopefully it was more serious and it wasn't the beginning of the end as I and others believe.

Blog Entries

He looked at the schedule and saw who they play next... just what the doctor ordered
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I'll believe it when i see it. Hopefully Rice returns to carving up the Browns like he's done in years past.
    "I got this." - Justin Tucker

I'm just worried that the o line won't hold. They could if only they WANTED to as thier motovation has been compromised.

We all know who tinkered with this right ?

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    Rice is undaunted, though, telling Sandusky that he is "just getting started and ready to hit the 'on' switch coming out of the gate Sunday in Cleveland."
    Well I'm glad that RR is healed and ready to hit the "on" switch. I just hope the OL is ready to hit their "on" switch. It will be a good day for the ravens is we can get this running game going.
    "Screw it, let's ride"!

Blog Entries

Just curious, but when R2 was "less than 100%" did he sign his name Ra Rice or Ray Ric?

...but our O-line looks like shit, so it probably doesn't matter.

Blog Entries

Let's hope Marlon and Ray have big games on Sunday. Feed 'em a large portion of Brown Rice in Cleveland...OUCH ! ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    I'll believe it when i see it.
    DITTO! Talk is cheap, let's play the game....believe it when I see it...btw, I am a Huge Ray Rice supporter!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by adude View Post
    I'm just worried that the o line won't hold. They could if only they WANTED to as thier motovation has been compromised.

We all know who tinkered with this right ?
    What are you babling about? How has their motivation been "compromised"? Tell us, who "tinkered" with it and what should their punishment be?