Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Coach Harbaugh What the hell did you do to our football team?

This years win/loss record is strictly on harbaugh shoulders. His tickering with the OL and bad game decisions are his problems. If he took the credit for the SB win, he takes the blame for having a dismal season. A lot of money paid out for players not being protected or used properly. Lets hear harbaugh use coach speak to defend his bad year. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Joe alone doesn't make this worse. He's having an off year. Unitas cost us SB 3 when he went down with a bad shoulder. The o-line is the main culprit plus Rice plus the secondary and linemen that can't stop the run.

Billick had losing years after winning the SB too and was taken to the shed for it.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Unitas come off the bench to relieve Earl Morral in SBIII? Then almost brought the Colts back but ran out of time?
    Castillo and his bull crap blocking scheme has turned our Oline into a bunch of pansies. I had one word continously pop into my head while watching last week's game, SOFT.
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    Don't even dare to argue that this is worse than 2007. That is an argument you will not be winning.
    Do you think that might change if the Ravens finish 4-12, or worse? And/or if there's a major locker room meltdown?

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule21215 View Post
    Do you think that might change if the Ravens finish 4-12, or worse? And/or if there's a major locker room meltdown?
    Then the comparison is warranted but to make that comparison now is a bit premature.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Then the comparison is warranted but to make that comparison now is a bit premature.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    So would it be fair to say that this season has the potential to turn into, and possibly become even worse than, the 2007 season?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    Don't even dare to argue that this is worse than 2007. That is an argument you will not be winning.
    We didn't have a QB in '07 and were decimated by injuries. So far, '13 is quite a bit worse.

At least that '07 team could run the ball and stop the run.

Quote Originally Posted by Fcowher View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Unitas come off the bench to relieve Earl Morral in SBIII? Then almost brought the Colts back but ran out of time?
    Castillo and his bull crap blocking scheme has turned our Oline into a bunch of pansies. I had one word continously pop into my head while watching last week's game, SOFT.
    Yes, and it was Shula who wouldn't put Johnny in.
    Unitas was asked later if he had been put in to start the second half did he think he could have won it.
    Unitas answered, "I didn't need that much time".