Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Westminster - Raventown, MD!
    Posts
    12,485
    Blog Entries
    1

    One last bit of salt in the wound from Browns game...



    Jason Campbell won AFC Offensive Player of the Week.

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...rs-of-the-week

    ...Just...I just....Defense, put this on your bulletin board. This stink, should remain with you all season. You just remember, you let JASON CAMPBELL pick you apart and win Offensive Player of the Week. If THAT isn't motivation for us to improve our coverage, I have no frickin idea what will.
    .
    .
    FOR REED, BIRK, BOLDIN, RAY, ART, TEVIN, OJ, and BALTIMORE...
    SUPER BOWL 47 CHAMPION RAVENS!!!!!!

    "We don't make it easy, but that's the way the city of Baltimore is, and that's the way we are. We did this for them back home." - Joe Flacco, Super Bowl 47 MVP


    Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!





  2. #2

    Re: One last bit of salt in the wound from Browns game...

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Jason Campbell won AFC Offensive Player of the Week.

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...rs-of-the-week

    ...Just...I just....Defense, put this on your bulletin board. This stink, should remain with you all season. You just remember, you let JASON CAMPBELL pick you apart and win Offensive Player of the Week. If THAT isn't motivation for us to improve our coverage, I have no frickin idea what will.
    Ewwwww....




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    12,937
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: One last bit of salt in the wound from Browns game...

    After Brady hung 432 yds 4 TDs and 55 points on Pitt? Most yds and points they've given up in their history?

    Wow


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Scaggsville, MD
    Posts
    688

    Re: One last bit of salt in the wound from Browns game...

    Over Andre Johnson, who had one of the greatest WR games of all time? Are you kidding?




  5. #5

    Re: One last bit of salt in the wound from Browns game...

    Did they put a bunch of pictures on a dartboard and see what stuck?




  6. #6

    Re: One last bit of salt in the wound from Browns game...

    I just don't understand what happened to this D. They looked pretty nasty earlier in the year (excluding the 2nd half @DEN). But ever since Buffalo ran for a million yards on them they've looked soft and kind of ho-hum. Just getting pushed around up front and picked apart in the passing game.

    This bend don't break thing is not doing the team any favors when we can't sustain drives of our own. You'd think with how poor our offense has played the Defense would take some more risks, attack more, try to force some turnovers even if that means getting burned for big plays here and there. My heart sinks every time we punt because I know we're not seeing the ball again for at least 6-7 minutes of game time.




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    5,911
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: One last bit of salt in the wound from Browns game...

    Must be that anti-Ravens media prejudice rearing it's ugly head again ... Bc




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    4,278
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: One last bit of salt in the wound from Browns game...

    smh what happened to our team?? I remember when this team used to not only punch muthafuckas in their mouth but would knock them the fuck out, smh...even if we lost a game it would dog fight, the other team wouldn't look winning either.




  9. #9

    Re: One last bit of salt in the wound from Browns game...

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Jason Campbell won AFC Offensive Player of the Week.

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...rs-of-the-week

    ...Just...I just....Defense, put this on your bulletin board. This stink, should remain with you all season. You just remember, you let JASON CAMPBELL pick you apart and win Offensive Player of the Week. If THAT isn't motivation for us to improve our coverage, I have no frickin idea what will.
    Bulletin board? Motivation? That stuff might work for an underachieving team, but the Ravens just don't have the talent to match up with guys like Jason f-ing campbell. The defense has caught up to the offense's level of play.




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    6,879

    Re: One last bit of salt in the wound from Browns game...

    Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Bulletin board? Motivation? That stuff might work for an underachieving team, but the Ravens just don't have the talent to match up with guys like Jason f-ing campbell. The defense has caught up to the offense's level of play.
    I disagree with this. I think the Ravens have the talent (except at TE) to match up with anybody, I just don't see it being used properly and these guys are just not on the same page.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  11. #11

    Re: One last bit of salt in the wound from Browns game...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    smh what happened to our team?? I remember when this team used to not only punch muthafuckas in their mouth but would knock them the fuck out, smh...even if we lost a game it would dog fight, the other team wouldn't look winning either.
    Well, part of it is that you can't hit anyone hard anymore in the NFL If you say you're going to hit someone in the mouth, a flag is halfway out of the ref's pocket. You can't even knock the ball out of a receiver's hands or tackle the quarterback with more than one player (see Ngata's bullshit penalty from Sunday)




  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    4,278
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: One last bit of salt in the wound from Browns game...

    Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Well, part of it is that you can't hit anyone hard anymore in the NFL If you say you're going to hit someone in the mouth, a flag is halfway out of the ref's pocket. You can't even knock the ball out of a receiver's hands or tackle the quarterback with more than one player (see Ngata's bullshit penalty from Sunday)
    the rules have changed a lot but I am watchin other team defenses step up in clutch moments, and we just let Jason fuckin Campbell march 80yrds for a win..smh..there is a reason he's a damn back up.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland