Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Steeler fans

Re: Steeler fans

I really hate Steelers fans. My old boss was a Steelers fan. He and his cronies were really good at dishing out the abuse when the Steelers were getting the better of the Ravens, but were a bunch of bitchy little girls when it came to being able to take even some good-natured ribbing when the Ravens started coming out on top in those match-ups. I have no sympathy for them at all. A bunch of puss-filled maggots, the lot of them. I'm not bitter though.
    Last edited by Dirt1; 12-10-2013 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I really hate Steelers fans. A bunch of puss-filled maggots, the lot of them. I'm not bitter though.
    No animosity there at all, lol.
    I want a Flacco jersey! Johnny Bench wore #5

OMG....boxes inside boxes inside...I can't take it!! F for page layout.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Would love to read the Steelers fans implode but that site is so hard on the eyes.
    "I got this." - Justin Tucker

1993 called and would like its message board back

I read the steeler nation board every few days. It makes me laugh for the most part. In fact i am a member of several different teams boards and generally am treated ok everywhere else but a Steeler board.

Most of the posters there are inbred hostile retards (on the internet) but there are a few who have some football insight. I am glad that this board is pretty accepting of other teams fans as long as they are not trolls.

I don't post on that board anymore since it never mattered what i said about anything. I was always berated and treated like shit no matter what i posted. There is one Raven fan there though who they seem to tolerate, even accepted and that edreed4prez.

I live in NW Pa so i am in the Steeler, Browns, Bills market area. Most of the fans of those teams around here are pretty cool. I regularly hang out with my neighbor who is a HUGE steeler fan. He has decorated his living room with empty Steeler ice cream containers among other things Steeler related, and guns.

I find that most of these guys are fine in person but put the behind a monitor and they turn into Timmy Tough Tits and want to talk shit all day. The internet is like a 12 pack of beer. Instant courage to say the things you would never say sober or in person.

Blog Entries

"Keep em classy, HarBITCH."
    "A lot" is a two word expression denoting a great deal or greatly, as in "I like sunshine a lot." "Alot" is a lovable imaginary grammar monster. You can love a lot; you can love an alot; you can love alots a lot; but they are not the same thing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens825 View Post
    I regularly hang out with my neighbor who is a HUGE steeler fan. He has decorated his living room with empty Steeler ice cream containers among other things Steeler related, and guns.
    Did you ever ask him what that stuff tastes like? Tar? Urine? Or both at once?

(Hey, don't look at me like that--some otherwise reasonable folks buy green tea ice cream, & we're talking about Eerie country here...)

The internet is like a 12 pack of beer. Instant courage to say the things you would never say sober or in person.
    Back in the day I saw a T-shirt for sale with the legend

INSTANT ASSHOLE
    Just Add Alcohol

--& I had a fair number of, mmm, acquaintances who needed badly to be wearing one when they went out in public. (Not badly enough that I'd spring for it, though...)

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Did you ever ask him what that stuff tastes like? Tar? Urine? Or both at once?

(Hey, don't look at me like that--some otherwise reasonable folks buy green tea ice cream, & we're talking about Eerie country here...)

Back in the day I saw a T-shirt for sale with the legend

INSTANT ASSHOLE
    Just Add Alcohol

--& I had a fair number of, mmm, acquaintances who needed badly to be wearing one when they went out in public. (Not badly enough that I'd spring for it, though...)

Its called Blitzburgh Crunch by Turkey Hill and actually looks pretty tasty i just can't bring myself to spend money on something that has the Steelers on it.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I'm hoping the Steelers hate the Bengals pretty badly after Sunday night.
    I picked your guys in my football pool. Honestly though, I'll take a tie as everyone will lose that game and it won't matter. I'd love to take the division & hope we can overtake your guys but I can't root for Pitt without feeling nauseous.

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    I picked your guys in my football pool. Honestly though, I'll take a tie as everyone will lose that game and it won't matter. I'd love to take the division & hope we can overtake your guys but I can't root for Pitt without feeling nauseous.
    I can, because it screws with their position in the draft. I'd be happy to see them miss the playoffs via the fifth (?) tiebreaker every year.
    I've upped my standards. Up yours.

On a day where this happenned:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/12/wash...ex-field-snow/

anybody who says Ravens Fans are the worst fans in the NFL can suck it.