Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens-Lions MNF Prediction Thread

38- 24 ravens. Only concern as always. Screens!!! If we finally tackle those, we can win even bigger. With pitta back , the offense will be rolling, deep!
    If Webby or Graham jump a couple slants route, lookout this could be a ravens statement party!!!
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Listening to Detroit sports talk radio. They are predicting that the crowd will have an impact on the Ravens. Apparently Detroit played a MNF game a few years ago and the opponent (Bears?) had 11 false starts...they are predicting something similar tonight.

I don't know..I am sure the Ravens will have a couple of false starts (Michael Oher), but of all the things that may happen tonight, the Ravens being overcome by the moment/crowd is one of the least likely to happen, imo.
    Didn't Michael Oher blame the crowd noise for his false starts one game when they were at home?

Blog Entries

I predict a lot of angst, cursing and beer drinking. Just hope it's all good at the end
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Do Detroit have a loud crowd? Generally don't know myself, but I remember the game in Houston a few years back on Monday night, who are a very loud crowd, and it didn't really effect us per se.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I predict a lot of angst, cursing and beer drinking. Just hope it's all good at the end
    That is the usual night in the Bc household. Why should this night be different? Oh yeah, the Ravens are playing tonight. I had forgotten ... Bc

6. Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens-Lions MNF Prediction Thread

30-17 Ravens with at least two picks from Stafford
    31-20 If we do not win the turnover battle

Is it true that Matt Elam has been given sole man coverage responsibility on Calvin Johnson for the night? I understand that Harbaugh wants to teach him a lesson, but isn't this going to far?

Dammit, I hate night games. I can't eat. I can't sit still and I can't concentrate on work. Going to the range for awhile, maybe that will help. Go Ravens!

Quote Originally Posted by Derf View Post
    Dammit, I hate night games. I can't eat. I can't sit still and I can't concentrate on work. Going to the range for awhile, maybe that will help. Go Ravens!
    driving range or shooting range?

Shooting, I suck at golf. BTW, that's just what I needed.

We're a bad road team
    Lions offense plays very well indoors, averaging 31 pts @ home
    their Dline is a match-up nightmare for out O-line

34-24 Lions

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I cannot believe the predictions here. We aren't talking about the well coached New England Patriots. We are talking about the DETROIT LIONS. If there is one team in America that will make you glad that you have the coaching staff your team has, it's Detroit. As Michael Wilbon so bluntly put it, the Detroit Lions are studying at the school of stupid. They do the most idiotic things, both players and coaches, at the most inopportune times. About the only thing they'll do to hurt the Ravens is make it close and give us all a heart attack. Then, we'll all be relieved when the Ravens are 8-6. I see at least three Detroit turnovers, issues in the red zone, and a Ravens offense that will shock the hell out of everybody. Their front four will gift wrap the Ravens some first downs on the few drives that would otherwise stall and there won't be many of them.
    This was only half true. Who poisoned the prediction of the Excellector?
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"