Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Re: Ravens control destiny to win the DIVISION

Quote Originally Posted by rayvensfan52 View Post
    i can guarantee you the bills will ruin someones season - pats or phins
    The Bills are just one of those teams that, more often than not, will play an exciting close game, but can never seal the deal. Every now and then, however, they will do what you suggested. The Bills are gone and they ain't going alone. They'll fuck somebody over.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Wha ? So, are you saying that if the Ravens win Monday night, we will "automatically" beat the Patriots and Bengals? While I hope we do win out, I don't understand what your post actually means (?) ... Bc
    Come on Bc, coming for darn near an outer division rivalry game riding a four game win streak? Believe!
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Man, you've got that right! Murray was averaging about 7 yards a carry in the first half. His first run of the 2nd half was (I believe) 4 yards and they decided to shut him down and start throwing. There is no excuse for this. Garrett was a terrible offensive coordinator and he's a terrible head coach. How he still has a job after that meltdown is beyond me. If he would've taken the job here, the Ravens wouldn't have sniffed the playoffs over the last 5 years

Quote Originally Posted by rayvensfan52 View Post
    disagree. average fan doesnt realize the pats are in big trouble. no offense & sieve of a defense. the bills have given them fits over the years - big fits - but never can seem to close the deal. one of these times they willl. wouldnt suprise me at all if bills upset new england after new england's reeling after 2 straight losses
    I hate the Pats just as much as the next man but they know how to win. Sorta like us with the close games they win. Let's not forget they were something like 5 and 1 without Gronk this year.

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2