Page 5 of 141 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 60 of 1689
  1. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    21,632

    Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Lions MNF 12/16



    Starting to believe people want a Hoge like clone in Ray.

    Disagree with him all you want but attack him personally and you're proving him right.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  2. #50

    Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Lions MNF 12/16

    Really, Houston you believe the tackles the credited him with the last two years. What a joke. If Ray got within 3 yards of a tackle they gave him an assist.




  3. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    6,827

    Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Lions MNF 12/16

    Up very early to catch this game. Hope the Ravens put in a complete performance in all 3 phases for 60 minutes.
    "I got this." - Justin Tucker




  4. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Bloody Southwest
    Posts
    779

    Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Lions MNF 12/16

    Alrighty then Peeps. WHAT TIME IS IT!?!?!?!?!?!




  5. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    21,632

    Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Lions MNF 12/16

    Quote Originally Posted by Poeboy View Post
    Really, Houston you believe the tackles the credited him with the last two years. What a joke. If Ray got within 3 yards of a tackle they gave him an assist.
    Whatever you say, Chief.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  6. #54

    Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Lions MNF 12/16

    Have the opportunity to shut them all up tonight on the national stage. GAME ON!




  7. #55

    Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Lions MNF 12/16

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Truth hurts that much you're going distort their accomplishments?

    Wow.
    I don't think saying "The Ravens won't be able to make the playoffs because they have no leadership since Ray Lewis is gone" is the truth. That just seems to unfairly say we have no leadership at all, not that we have lesser leadership.




  8. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Eastern Shore
    Posts
    1,895

    Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Lions MNF 12/16

    Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    Did I hear right, or did I peak too soon with my Sam Adams Winter Lager, or am I back on Sunspot? I just don't know what's right anymore.
    LOL! All I know is that Ray must have the cleanest balls on network television because Trent and the entire ESPN crew has been doing some serious ball washing. lol
    "Screw it, let's ride"!




  9. #57

    Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Lions MNF 12/16

    Quote Originally Posted by Poeboy View Post
    Really, Houston you believe the tackles the credited him with the last two years. What a joke. If Ray got within 3 yards of a tackle they gave him an assist.
    All I know is Ray has 2 rings and is the best LB EVER. Period.




  10. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    3,225

    Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Lions MNF 12/16

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Starting to believe people want a Hoge like clone in Ray.

    Disagree with him all you want but attack him personally and you're proving him right.
    This X1000




  11. #59

    Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Lions MNF 12/16

    Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Up very early to catch this game. Hope the Ravens put in a complete performance in all 3 phases for 60 minutes.
    On the road ... against a potent offense? I bleed purple but I gotta be honest: I'm not holding my breath.




  12. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    21,632

    Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Lions MNF 12/16

    Quote Originally Posted by AlbionHero View Post
    I don't think saying "The Ravens won't be able to make the playoffs because they have no leadership since Ray Lewis is gone" is the truth. That just seems to unfairly say we have no leadership at all, not that we have lesser leadership.
    That's so not what they were saying.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland