Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 69
  1. #13

    Re: Win next week and we are in?



    Quote Originally Posted by Benny8444 View Post
    So if we win and either MIA or SD lose we are in?

    This is too confusing... what if we win MIA loses and SD wins?

    Its not like we were going to go to make a run, we might have been able to beat Indy or CIN but would likely be done the following week.

    I just want the good draft pick and wanted it since we were 4-6
    If we win, MIA loses and SD wins, then we'd have same record as SD and beat them in conference record, so we'd have the 6th seed





  2. #14

    Re: Win next week and we are in?

    The Steelers are still in the hunt too, I'm not sure what need to happen for them to advance.

    The Chargers play the Chiefs next week, whom have nothing to play for (#5 seed locked up). So they're probably going to rest starters. What about the Bengals? What do they have to play for next week?




  3. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    College Station, TX
    Posts
    716
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Win next week and we are in?

    Quote Originally Posted by CopRaven View Post
    The Steelers are still in the hunt too, I'm not sure what need to happen for them to advance.

    The Chargers play the Chiefs next week, whom have nothing to play for (#5 seed locked up). So they're probably going to rest starters. What about the Bengals? What do they have to play for next week?
    If Bengals are locked in the 3rd or 4th seed it's a big break for the Ravens.




  4. #16

    Re: Win next week and we are in?

    Quote Originally Posted by CopRaven View Post
    The Steelers are still in the hunt too, I'm not sure what need to happen for them to advance.

    The Chargers play the Chiefs next week, whom have nothing to play for (#5 seed locked up). So they're probably going to rest starters. What about the Bengals? What do they have to play for next week?
    Okay, found the answers for my own questions. Steelers get in if they win and us, Dolphins and Chargers lose.

    Bengals can still get #2 seed, if they win and Patriots lose. If they lose and Colts win, they drop to #4. I doubt they're going to rest starters.

    This is looking tough.

    EDIT: So what needs to happen is that we beat the Bengals, who probably won't rest starters, and then one of the following:

    Chargers lose to Chiefs' backups.
    Dolphins lose to the Jets.




  5. #17

    Re: Win next week and we are in?

    Quote Originally Posted by CopRaven View Post
    Okay, found the answers for my own questions. Steelers get in if they win and us, Dolphins and Chargers lose.

    Bengals can still get #2 seed, if they win and Patriots lose. If they lose and Colts win, they drop to #4. I doubt they're going to rest starters.

    This is looking tough.

    EDIT: So what needs to happen is that we beat the Bengals, who probably won't rest starters, and then one of the following:

    Chargers lose to Chiefs' backups.
    Dolphins lose to the Jets.
    I can see the latter happening. I also dont see KC resting many players after they way they have been playing they need something to build on




  6. #18

    Re: Win next week and we are in?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    If Bengals are locked in the 3rd or 4th seed it's a big break for the Ravens.
    Yes they are locked into the 3rd seed with a chance to get the 2nd so they won't be resting their starters




  7. #19

    Re: Win next week and we are in?

    Quote Originally Posted by Benny8444 View Post
    I can see the latter happening. I also dont see KC resting many players after they way they have been playing they need something to build on
    KC will rest their players for the 2nd half. There's no benefit to playing the starters much. If they needs reps they can get in practice.




  8. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    3,075

    Re: Win next week and we are in?

    This team doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs.




  9. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    College Station, TX
    Posts
    716
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Win next week and we are in?

    Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Yes they are locked into the 3rd seed with a chance to get the 2nd so they won't be resting their starters
    Therefore they are not locked into the 3rd or 4th seed. What times are the games on Sunday? Also Patriots play the Bills at home. I think psychologically the Bengals are already looking ahead to a home game on the first week of the playoffs. This may help the Ravens. But it won'tmatter if they don't play much better than today.




  10. #22

    Re: Win next week and we are in?

    Quote Originally Posted by CopRaven View Post
    None of us, Dolphins or Chargers control our own destiny anymore.

    We're in with a win and a loss by either Dolphins or Chargers.

    Dolphins are in with a win and a loss by us.

    Chargers are in with a win and losses by both us and Dolphins.

    If everyone loses Dolphins are in.
    What happens if everyone wins?




  11. #23

    Re: Win next week and we are in?

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    This team doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs.
    The Dolphins didn't score a single point against the Bills. And the Steelers play in ugly bumble-bee uniforms a few times every year.

    I guess you could say the Chargers are the only ones who deserve that #6 seed. But don't they usually screw themselves in Cowboys-like fashion?




  12. #24

    Re: Win next week and we are in?

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRavensFan View Post
    What happens if everyone wins?
    Dolphins are in.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland