Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 51
  1. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    22,021

    Re: Steeler to NOT be Docked a Draft Pick for Tomlin Gaffe



    Oops. My bad. Didn't see the other thread.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  2. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    12,582
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Steeler to NOT be Docked a Draft Pick for Tomlin Gaffe

    You should merge your own thread. You got beat on this one.
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  3. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    22,021

    Re: The resolution of Tomlin's Sideline-gate

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    #calledit #toldyaso
    Pass the crow
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  4. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,381
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: The resolution of Tomlin's Sideline-gate

    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    If they did take a late draft pick away from the Steelers I wonder what the NFL would then have to do to the Colts for Irsay?
    Steelers = lose 6th round draft pick.
    Irsay = lose Jack Daniels discount coupons...as well as drivers license.
    ... Bc




  5. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    22,021

    Re: Steeler to NOT be Docked a Draft Pick for Tomlin Gaffe

    I would if I could

    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  6. #18

    Re: The resolution of Tomlin's Sideline-gate

    The league is in their back pocket. Always has been. If Harbs did that against them, we would get torched.




  7. #19

    Re: The resolution of Tomlin's Sideline-gate

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool5 View Post
    The league is in their back pocket. Always has been. If Harbs did that against them, we would get torched.
    I doubt that unless it somehow ended up screwing them out of the playoffs.




  8. #20

    Re: The resolution of Tomlin's Sideline-gate

    Not surprised with that call. The NFL loves that bunch of LOW-LIFE cheap-shot artist there in PISSBURGH. FUCK them and their in-breed looking fans!




  9. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Scaggsville, MD
    Posts
    731

    Re: The resolution of Tomlin's Sideline-gate

    If they were going to take away a draft pick, or alter one, it would have happened immediately. They gave everyone time to move on and forget for a reason.




  10. #22

    Re: The resolution of Tomlin's Sideline-gate

    Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    I doubt that unless it somehow ended up screwing them out of the playoffs.
    I disagree. Fraudlin and those inbreds are revered.




  11. #23

    Re: The resolution of Tomlin's Sideline-gate

    Quote Originally Posted by livegonzo View Post
    Not surprised with that call. The NFL loves that bunch of LOW-LIFE cheap-shot artist there in PISSBURGH. FUCK them and their in-breed looking fans!
    Couldn't have said it better myself.




  12. #24

    Re: The resolution of Tomlin's Sideline-gate

    I'd almost be okay with the league not taking a pick away because luckily his actions didn't cost the Ravens the game. However , his lying in the post game about it wasn't on purpose, etc. etc. was enough for me to see it cost a pick.

    At times we all do things they regret , if Tomlin would have come clean and said it was poor judgment instead of his half baked excuse that only some Steeler fans bought .




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland